•WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2016•

by - 1:00 pm

So that's Christmas over for another year, 364 sleep left until next year ;) I had the best day with my family, I over ate, over drank and had so many laughs, it makes all the stress worthwhile. 
I thought since last year's post was so popular, I would show you What I got for Christmas! 
Obviously, as everyone says I am not bragging in any way.. blah blah...  I actually really enjoy reading and watching these posts/videos, so I thought I would share. I am so grateful and I feel so lucky in what I got. I just want to thank all my family and friends for the gifts! Love you all! Enjoy! 


From my parents: 
Matching Victoria's Secret Pink Bag and Holdall
Victoria's Secret Sport Bra 
A year subscription of Vogue 

A  Quote a Day mini Calendar
Limited Edition Swarovski Crystal They're Real Mascara
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spay 
Liz Earle Soothing Eye Lotion 
Liz Earle Skin Tonic

No7 Illuminated Mirror 
Light Up Message Board 
Phillips Wireless Speaker 
Queen For the Day blow up crown

Disney Princess Dressing Gown with crown 
Zoella Christmas Crackers
Snow Fairy Lush Box 
Urban Outfitters Moblie Lens Kit 
Urban Outfitters Card Holder ;) 
Icelandic Krona


From Sarah (my sister): 
Pumpkin Spiced Baileys 
Lush Elf On the Shelf 
Lush Nothern Light Bath Bomb
Quote 2017 Planner
Matching Pandora rings 

From my Aunties and Uncles:
Victoria's Secret Makeup bag
Mistletoe and Experimental Lush Bomb
Jack Wills PJ set 

From Christina (apov blogger gift swap):
Cosy Socks
Snow Bits 
Body Shop Bath Fizzers 
Zoella Lip Balm Duo 

Seventeen Makeup Brushes
Seventeen Eyeshadow pallette 

From my Secret Santa from Robyn:
Cutest bunny keyring 
Unicorn mirror

From my Secret Santa from Diane:
Futter Eyeshadow Set
Flutter Brush Set
Flutter Lip Set 
Flutter Twitter Set 
  
From my Auntie and Uncle: 
Heart cushion and bracelet

From my Neighbour Pauline: 
Dressing Gown with my name on it

From my Gran and Auntie Linda:
Jane Austen- Pride and Prejudice 
Toasties bed socks 
Nail Polish 

From Louise:
Elf Smudge Brush 
Elf eyeshadow palette
'I'd Rather be Contouring' mirror
'Remeber This' picture holder 
Mini highlighters 
Free Spirit notebook  

From Jorji: 
Zoella Christmas Crackers 
Boho Phone Case
Facemask 


From my family to yours, hope you all had a wonderful day!
See you in the New Year! 
Love Emma 
xox 

You May Also Like

25 comments

  1. Looks like you had such a fun Christmas! And you got some amazing presents your family must know you so well - www.teaisawishyourheartmakes.wordpress.com 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh, you were definitely treated! There's definitely a couple things I should of had on my list Lool. Love the family photo at the end! ❤️

    Ashlee M
    ashleemoyo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote planner, Lush Cosmetics stuff and Zoella stuff babe! Some awesome bits, thanks for sharing! 💜🎅🎄💫✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com | www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely over ate over Christmas too haha. Wow you got a lot of nice stuff - I want one of those light message boards 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow you got some amazing items. I also got the no 7 illuminated mirror! It's such a life saver for me already! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww wow you got so much! So lucky! I love it all, but I'm not gonna lie your grinch Bedcovers are the best!!

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blow up crown is such a great present for Queen Emma! I love all of the VS stuff you got too! Loving all of the planners and make-up too! I hope you'll do some reviews of the presents you've received once you've had chance to play with them all!

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you were given some amazing gifts!! Hope you had the best Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, quite an impressive haul you have here, Emma! Lucky you! I love your secret santa prezzies especially, they're just adorable! The dreamcatcher notebook is adorable too, you can never have too many notebooks in my opinion! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! That photo of your family at the end did make me giggle!

    Abbey 😇 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous of the message board! Been meaning to get one of those for ages lool, your family are so generous, hope you all had an amazing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely must have been on Santa's nice list this year!! Lucky you, Emma! Hope you had an amazing Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually got a lot of the same things as you haha! Omg baileys is heaven

    Terri x
    www.c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That picture at the bottom is so funny! I hope you had a lovely Christmas, you got so many lovely presents x
    www.clairesyear.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you got so many amazing things! Love reading posts like this, hope you had a fab christmas :)

    Tiffany x www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those pandora rings so beautiful. Also incredibly jealous you got the all nighter spray! Wat it so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg those Pandora rings look beautiful. All your presents are so cute and goals. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas lovely! x

    possiblysami.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many amazing things!! x
    http://www.izzieslife.co.uk/2016/12/what-i-got-for-christmas-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love reading these posts too! You got so many lovely bits - hope you had a fab Christmas xx
    http://www.dellalovesnutella.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love these posts! Your family sure do know you, amazing! I've been hinting about a Light up Message Board for a while now but nothing... I think they are really good, especially for bloggers. I love all your little bits as well. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. All these gifts look wonderful. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com
    https://www.instagram.com/themakeupaficionado17/
    https://au.pinterest.com/bernadette_95/

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow! you got some amazing stuff for Christmas! I love the light up boxes I'm obsessed with mine! 🙊 Fab post! :) xxx
    www.rachelxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, that's a lot of stuff, haha! I really want to try the Urban Decay setting spray but reluctant to spend so much on that, lucky you for getting your hands on it! Great post, it's nice to scroll through a photo-heavy post sometimes :)

    www.lovefrommaira.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't think these posts are bragging - I love these types of posts too! You got such a lovely selection of stuff. 😄 I love the of the quote a day calendar! Hope you had a fab Christmas.
    Ashton xx
    ashtonjade.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow you got some amazing presents! I love the Pink bag and holdall and I really need that mobile lens kit! Would be so cool for instagram photos. I bought those Zoella crackers to share amongst my friends, they're so cute!

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete