☃ ALL ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS JUMPERS COLLECTION ☃

by - 1:00 pm

You can't beat a good old Christmas jumper at this time of year, it is super cold and what other excuses can you give to wear a  light up jumper? I am right!! I have bought a new one every year for the past few years so I thought I would show you my collection.
Not to mention on Friday 16th December it is Christmas Jumper day to raise money for Save The Children, I hope I can give you some inspiration for this year!




Fairisle All The Way...... 
You can't go wrong with a bit of Fairisle at Christmas, I just find it so simple, yet so festive. You could get away with wearing this every day and not get judged for being too festive ;) I bought this way back in 2012 in Primark and I have worn it every year!!


Let's Light up the day...
From one extreme to the other, let's go full on Christmas!! Like I said you can't wear a light up jumper any other time of the year, I mean you could but you may get judged lol. I picked this up last year at Matalan and  I  honestly felt like a walking Christmas tree,  I love it!! If you wanna go all out invest in a light up jumper, trust me it will 'brighten' up your day ;) 


Ho Ho Ho....
Having a Santa on a jumper is a must, what is more christmassy than Santa? I mean that is what Christmas is all about right?? ahah kidding! I bought this in Primark a few years ago, and it has been an essential in my Christmas jumper collection. You have to have a Santa jumper!


Sleigh My Name, Sleigh My Name.... 
The last jumper is my newest addition to the collection, I bought this off ASOS but it is from Boohoo and I just love it. When I saw I had to buy it, I love the song 'Say My Name' so it is obviously a play on words!! It is so clever and very simple. On the plus, I get to sing the song every time someone looks at my jumper aha (The jumper is now sold out)


Move over Taylor, it's the Santa Squad..
Last but not least, I bought this adorable tee from ASOS, in the run up to Christmas my work will have dressed days and it will get super hot in a jumper so a nice t-shirt is just perfect!!
I know this is all about the jumper but  I love the slogan, it reminds me of when my sister and I pretended to be an elves when we were younger!!! Major throwback!!


I have been wearing all off these in rotation the last few weeks and it just puts my in such a good mood, you can't beat wearing something Christmassy!! 
We haven't got long now, so exciting!!
Let me know where your Xmas jumpers/tees are from??

You May Also Like

23 comments

  1. so many cute jumper, I adore the light up one! the Sleigh my name one is so cute! Love this Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got so many lovely Christmas jumpers! I've got only one, with a pug wearing a Christmas hat haha :D

    ~ Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last one! It's super cute :)

    Terri
    www.c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! These jumpers are to die for!!! x
    http://www.izzieslife.co.uk/2016/12/ive-realised-somethinglooking-back-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so cute!! I love the Santa Squad one! Xx
    http://www.dellalovesnutella.co.uk/2016/12/an-open-letter-to-my-anxiety.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love seeing what Christmas jumpers everyone has! lovely collection!
    Becca // www.beccasloveforlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these look amazing aha!! <3

    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sleigh My Name, Sleigh My Name. That jumper is genius. My only Christmas jumper has the words from Home Alone 'Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal' haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post, i'm obsessed with christmas jumpers they're just so cosy and fun!

    Soph | www.planetwhispers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute and festive! Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg i LOVE the first and last one. They're all very cute! aw x

    possiblysami.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that Asos top, got to be the cutest christmas top I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you have an entire collection! I've just bought my first one- it has a dog with a scarf and santa hat on it!

    Alice | Alice In Wonderlust

    ReplyDelete
  15. Primark seriously do the best jumpers! I love all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely love the 'santa squad' tee, ASOS always kill it with their Christmassy range! Can't say no to a good light up jumper either haha, they're always so tacky but super perfect for this season! That fairisle jumper you have looks like a really pricey one, can't believe you picked it up in Primark!

    Abbey 😁 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these babe! I've been on the hunt for a Christmas jumper this year for a while and can't find one I am totally in love with so I have now given up :( Love this post though lovely! <3

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com | www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jealous of your collection, I only have one
    My favourite has to be the one with the lights

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the top from ASOS! I've just bought my first Christmas jumper this year!

    www.jessicatonge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love love love your santa squad t-shirt, it is so cute!! :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver || Happy Blogmas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow you have so many! We did Christmas jumper day today and I went for a penguin t-shirt :) I used to hate them but I've grown to love them because I'm forced to wear a Christmas top every year now! I seriously love your collection!

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such an amazing collection!!! LOVE the sleigh my name and the squad one! I haven't worn any special christmas jumpers or anything yet! This weeks the one though!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute jumpers! I'm not a big Christmas jumper fan but these are lovely. The Fairisle ones are lovely!

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete