•ZOELLA LIFESTYLE•

by - 1:00 pm

I still can't believe Zoella Lifestyle is a thing, a beauty range was one thing but a home and  lifestyle range is another level. I am still so proud of her so I couldn't pass another opportunity to pick up some of her new range. After a few struggles of finding stores that sell it and delivery issues, I finally got my hands on it. The whole range is gorgeous and right up my street, I wish I could off bought the whole range!


The quote, first of all,  just suits me perfectly, I love it!! The colours are also so pretty, grey, white and baby pink are my all time fav combinations, I think they work so well together. The back of the cushion is super soft, and would be great to lay on.
However, I will say that I am slightly disappointed with the size and the front. For some reason, after watching Zoe's Apartment Tour I thought it was going to be bigger and maybe better quality. The back is so much more comfortable than the front which isn't a massive deal, I just thought it was going to be softer. Nevertheless, I do love it and it is a great addition to my room!


How cute are these?!?! I actually just bought new storage pots but they were too cute not to buy. I love the quirky saying and the colours are two of my favourites. I am keeping the 'Pick Me' pot on my dresser with, as you can see,  my Kylie fam and I am putting the 'Blooming Marvellous' pot beside my bed to keep my new pencils  ;)
You could use these for many things, keeping plants, pens etc They are super handy and fit perfectly with my room!!!



YESS I GOT IT!! I GOT THE BACKPACK. When I saw Zoe posting this on Snapchat I fell in love. I have been looking for a new backpack so this was perfect, the price, however, was a little bit off-putting. Nonetheless, I decided to go for it as you do get a few bits inside. 
'Write On Point Pencil Collection'
  I love the adorable sayings and the colours, they fit perfectly in my new pots beside my bed!
'The Key To Inspiration Keyring'
I probably wouldn't have bought this but I do love the rose gold and I
love the message! 
 'Warm Hands Travel Mug'
I love this, I have been looking at buying one of these so it is a win-win, I love how it is a screw lid so I won't have to worry it spilling and again the saying is too cute. 
The bag itself, like I said, is beaut and I honestly can't wait to use it (Although I don't wait to ruin it! :o)

Overall, I absolutely love the whole range,  I wanted some of the candles but I feel that I have to go into Boots or Superdrug to give them a smell. 
What I love the most is how simple the branded is, I was worried the name 'Zoella' would be splash everywhere but they have kept it very simple with a 'Z'. 
I am very proud and I hope Zoe keeps growing her profile!

Have you bought anything from Zoella Lifestyle, Let me know what you think??
Have a great day! 
Love Emma 
xox
SaveSave

You May Also Like

42 comments

  1. You're so lucky, love the backpack I am so jealous!! great post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love all these cute things! I need to get some nice stuff for my apartment too :D
    xoxo
    Thomas

    http://www.thomasfalkenstedt.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the plant posts and the mug! I get paid tomorrow and ive been waiting to buy them. So excited X

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I haven't bought any of Zoella's stuff but may have to get some of this stuff! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first saw the tweets about this lifestyle range I got so excited! So jealous that you already have these things, it looks amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    Jessica
    Foodandbaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard so many great reviews about this range! Gorgeous pictures and great review lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this - I'm so tempted to buy everything and this makes me want to EVEN more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post xx I love the Zoella lifestyle range I really want to buy everything ahah 😂

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of a screw on lid for the travel mug! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent post & your pictures are fabulous. I really need to work on my blog photography!

    That naps fix everything pillow is my kind of thing! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, just keep practising!!! xox

      Delete
  11. Lucky you, that's quite a haul! 😍 The backpack is seriously adorable but I'm not sure I could justify a £50 price tag haha!

    Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! mm I know, its £26 now in Boots xox

      Delete
  12. Literally all I want in this world is that mug and I can't get it sent here - it sucks! I am so jealous of everything you bought though! You definitely got some amazing things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post and photos. The Zoella home range looks lovely, especially the storage pots.

    Sharon x
    rosieloveslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. All her products look so pretty, she's done a great job!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been trying to get my hands on the pillow but its sold out everywhere! i want the cup and notebook to!

    ReplyDelete
  16. When Zoella posted her video I just thought all of it looked so pretty - and now, what with your post, I just really want *all* of the pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want so much from this range!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow I need to keep up to date never knew she did a homeward range now they look really good too !! Pixie xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! Can I just come to your house and take these home with me? Ugh so jealous! I'm a sucker for stationary and cute little must haves! 💗💗💗💗 I'm in love with this post! Great write up and I'm definitely getting these! Hope they ship to the U.S!!! KeepingupwithMJ.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you you can if you want ;) Hopefully soon xox

      Delete
  20. Love your photography! The pots look so cute!

    Hannah | alongsidehannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just can't get over how perfect this whole collection is!! I mean who better than a blogger to design homewear but still, i want it all! Fab haul, the cushion is my fave too I think ❤️

    Lots of love

    Izzy | www.ADoseOfChatter.com

    ReplyDelete