☃The Blogging Friends Christmas Q&A☃

by - 1:00 pm

In July I made myself a brand new Twitter just  for my blog, it made it easier to follow other bloggers and share my posts,  without my friends being bombarded with my all my blog stuff. Over the last 6 months, I have spoken to so many people and with that made new friends.
One group of girls is a group called 'The Blogging Friends', we have a Whats App group, and as I have mentioned, I am posting twice a week in December, so I thought I would get them involved! I wanted to do a Christmas Q&A tag, so with the help of all the girls (links will be at the end) we came up with some festive  questions!!



1. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Now without giving too much away as I actually have a post going up later on, I would say anything by Michael Bublé, his album just makes Christmas!!

2. What is your favourite Christmas film? 
Again, I have a post going up nearer Christmas lol, but last year I think I watched Arthur Christmas, too many times to count!! 

3. When do you start feeling festive? 
I think it depends on the year, but this year it was start-mid November! ;)

4. What is your favourite thing to do to get you in the Christmas spirit?
Dance and sing Christmas songs  and watch Christmas movies!!!


5. When do you put your Christmas decorations up? 
For my own room, normally, the 1st of December, however, this year I decorated my dresser a little early to take some pics for the Advent Calender Post. I am exciting putting my family tree up as we speak! wooo!! 

6. Do you prefer traditional or modern Christmas decorations?
I like a bit of both, modern for my bedroom and more traditional for my living room, however, you can't beat the 'red, green and gold' combo at Christmas!


 7.  What are your favourite Christmas food and Winter tipple?
100% Christmas flavoured crisps, Turkey, Sprouts and  Tesco even do Cocoa and Spiced Rum!! 
And Winter tipple.... I love having Baileys or an Advocate!!! 

8. What is your favourite Christmas smell?
Gingerbread (this gif is too funny) or real Christmas /pine tree smell!! Fun fact, I am super allergic to real trees so it is as good I am going to get :(

9. What is your favourite Christmas advert? 
This year it has to be the Sainsbury's advert, I love the story behind it and I love the animated. Plus I love how it is James Corden singing!!

10. When do you start Christmas shopping? 
I actually started earlier this year, to get it done with and then I don't have to think about it!! 

11. Basic or patterned wrapping paper? Or give bags because #GirlHasNoTimeToBeWrapping
100% patterned, you need to go all out, it's Christmas remember!! But gifts bag when needed lol

12. What time do you wake up on Christmas day?
Now that I am older I get up late because I am classy and sophisticated and non-excited ahahahh
jk around half 7/8 as I honestly still get too excited!!! 

13. What is the best Christmas present you've ever received? 
Oh, I actually don't know, maybe something that was a major surprise and that I didn't expect!

14. What is the worst Christmas present you've ever received? 
I haven't received anything that I have hated, however, the year I went Gluten Free I received a lot of non-gf products! Which was annoying :(

15. Do you prefer going out or staying in at Christmas? 
Definitely staying in, PJs in the morning, festive clothes for dinner and the PJs at night, you can't beat it!!!!!!

16. Who cooks Christmas dinner, and what's your favourite part? 
My mum, she nails it every year!!! It has to be the kilted sausages aka sausages wrapped in bacon! *heart eyed emoji*

17. When did you stop believing in Santa? 
HE ISN'T REAL?!? WHAT??;)
Round about when I was 11, before I went up to high school.

18. Do you go see the Pantomime?
Yessss, every year! You can't have a Christmas without going to see the fun rubbish jokes ;)

19. Do you have any festive family traditions? 
Watching Polar Express on Christmas Eve, fry-up for breakfast on Christmas morning and dinner at our house!!!

20. What is your most treasured Christmas Memory? 
All the family round the Christmas table, I suppose now that I older,  I think back not on the gifts but the fun we had with my whole family, including my Grandparents! I don't know why but Christmas 2012 always stands out as a good one!! 

Let me know any of your answers, I would love to hear!! 
'The Blogging Friends' are posting at different times so check back as I will be updating when they come through!!

Char's Post
Emily's Post
Peta's Post
Jenny's Post


You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. i loved your version of the tag so much. michael bublés album is just the best thing ever. i have been blasting it over the past days.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this!! Super festive! x
    http://www.izzieslife.co.uk/2016/12/decorating-trees-blogmas-day-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with your Gifs, such a festive post!!! 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha that mean girls gif. one of my fave films! love this post x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved reading this, I also watch Polar Express on Christmas Eve!

    www.wheresmylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great tag! I love all of your answers. I love the Michael Buble Christmas album, always makes me cheerful!

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me feel so Christmassy!
    xx
    http://kezlablogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gingerbread is 100% my favourite christmas scent too! This was such a fun and festive post, I loved it! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it bad that I'm not even in the Christmas mood yet? Work has taken over so I'm not feeling it yet! I love this tag though :)

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these type of blog posts babe, it's really nice getting to know you a little bit more. Thanks so much for sharing! 💜💫✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com | www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This seems like such a lovely tag that I may just have to do on my blog! It's definitely put me into the Christmas spirit x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm obsessed with Gingerbread! It's my favourite, or Candycanes, I love the scent of them too!!

    www.denajayne.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love reading posts like this! Fab post lovely! Will also check out the others! xxxx
    Rachel | www.rachelxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You sound like me on Christmas morning. I always say I'm not that excited for Christmas until it's actually Christmas Eve and I get up on Christmas morning around 7-8! I also actually used to do panto as I was a dance kid growing up and I loved it! Great post!

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. looooooove this post, your Christmassy posts are helping me feel more festive! Lots of Love, Debra-Bow xxx | www.debrabow.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this post. Your blog is so beautiful like you.


    PK Domain is more reliable company providing you web hosting services in affordable price with free domain. PK Domain offers best web hosting services in Lahore Pakistan, you can buy free domain with web hosting services. We provide reliable Web Hosting at affordable prices which suits to our customers. Visit www.pkdomain.com.pk to get information about cheap domain hosting prices. We also provide Web Hosting for small businesses and individuals. Whether you need web hosting services in Pakistan or a complete solution with development we deliver you.

    ReplyDelete