☃MY TOP CHRISTMAS SONGS☃

by - 1:00 pm

Can you believe there are only 4 days left until Christmas, this month has just flown by so quickly, maybe too quick! For the last month or two, I have been getting into the festive spirit with some festive songs. Listening and singing along just puts me in such a great mood!
I thought I would share my favourite songs in my playlist to carry us on through the last few days, not to mention the big day! Put a Xmas playlist on and stuff your face with all the food you can!!



I have to start with this song, I am such a big supporter of her music and have been for a long time so when she got the John Lewis gig I couldn't have been happier for her. 4 years later and the song still gives me major feels!!! 

You gotta have some JB in your Christmas playlist, especially Mistletoe!! It is just such a fun festive tune,  and puts me in such a good mood! Also who else could bring out a Xmas song and have the word 'Shawty' in it?? Only JB ahaha

If you haven't listened to this, do it now, it is not your typical tune however it is so catchy!! 
It takes the 12 Days and puts a modern twist on it, basically every girly girl's wish list at Christmas!!

I actually can't choose which one I like the best out of the three of them, the first one is such a classic, but I love Dizzee Rascal rap in the middle of Band Aid 20, plus that is the one I was brought up listening to! However, Band Aid 30 have my babes One Direction and Ed Sheeran in it, so I am on the fence!! These songs have to be on your playlist!!

I don't know how many times I sing this round my house, ALOT!! I may not sing it the best, in fact, I am the worst but I still belt it out. It is such an iconic song that you have to try and hit that hight note. I actually love Justin Bieber's duet with Mariah Carey, such a great tune!!

Last Christmas - Wham
Moving on to some proper classics now, and the first has to Last Wham! Again this is such a great song to belt out, in the car or in the shower. It is also a great song to sing with someone, everyone knows they lyrics and we all some hand/action going on at the chorus!!

White Christmas - Bing Crosbyo or The Drifters
I am taking it way back to White Christmas with Bing Crosby! Such a classic song, I actually only watched White Christmas last year and I loved it!! My  Mum had the record when she was younger, so we have a copy of this song that crackles just like the old records do!! I also love The Drifters versions of this song, it features on The Santa Clause at the start when he burns the turkey. The song just gives me major throwback feels!!!

Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade
Again this is such a classic Christmas, it is such a feel good song and it just makes you want to get up and dance!! This reminds me so much of primary school dances for some reason and when the lights get put on where I live!! Can't beat a bit of Slade!

I Wish It Could be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
This is my ultimate Christmas song, it is by far my favourites! I think it's because I used to sing it all the time when I was younger ( and maybe now ;)) and it sums up how I feel about Christmas!! I really do wish it was Christmas every day!!1 Just like the rest you can dance and sing and everyone knows the words!! I am listening to it just now and it is making me excited!!!

And of course you CANNOT have a Christmas Playlist without Michael Bublé, his whole album has to be there. I actually start listening to him in November as, like I have mentioned before his voice is calming and beautiful! Like him ;) The album is one of my favourite albums ever but  My favourite songs have to be 'Christmas' 'Santa Clause is Coming to Town' or 'Cold December Night'.

Let me know what is on your Christmas Playlist?? I know I have missed a few but I could be writing all day!
Have a festive day!!



You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. Great playlist. I personally love the classic Christmas songs the most 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Band Aid is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos, Emma! You've done a fab job here! I totally agree that a little bit of JB is essential this time of year, I've now added him to my own festive playlist! Thanks for sharing!

    Abbey 👾 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand exactly what you mean about all the feels in the power of love song! Aww lovely post! x
    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your playlist! Absolutely love Gabrielle Aplin, and totally forgot about this song! Adding it to my playlist right this second! X

    Karina | http://karinahearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post, you have so many good songs on your playlist!

    Soph | www.planetwhispers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good idea! I literally played them all in my head for a minute going through the list! ✨

    www.georgiasbeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love All I Want For Christmas Is You, and the Justin Bieber song is a bit of a guilty pleasure! I also like The Darkness' Christmas song!

    Alice | Alice In Wonderlust

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great playlist! I love all of these songs, especially White Christmas and Power of Love. I'm going to be quite upset when Christmas is over and I have to wait another year before we can play it all again

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your picks! Christmas songs are always so good and put me in the festive mood! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will have every single one of these playing on Christmas morning! I love your little playlist babe, thanks for sharing 💜🎅🎄💫✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com | www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete