•Body Fantasies Perfume Body Spray Review*•

by - 1:00 pm

New fragrances just excited me, people who know me know that I just love buying them,  so when Nicola from Body Fantasies asked if I wanted to try out some new perfume body spray fragrances I was beyond excited!
I was generously sent 4 full sized (236ml) fragrances, however, you can get the 94ml in Superdrug for £3.99 online and in selected stores(full store list on their website)!
Let's get into the products before I burst with excited ;)






 'A young, clean fruity and floral fragrance!'  
This reminds me a lot of going into Hollister, the overwhelming sweet and fruity smell when you walk in, yeah that one. However, this has not been sprayed to the max and isn't overpowering. With the notes of 'juicy orange, spring rain accord, water lily and sweet honeysuckle',  makes it very fresh which will be perfect for Spring. I have actually been spraying myself in my room to give my room the perfect scent!

'Combines rich notes to create a relaxing and exhilarating fragrance'
This is what it says on the bottle, Vanilla,  with a little bit more spice. It has notes of 'frosted tangerine, Hawaiian pineapple, Tahitian vanilla bean, vanilla musk and caramel candy' and reminds me a lot of Zoella's Sweet Inspiration range. I am a massive fan of Vanilla scents so this is a win for me.

'A fun and flirty fragrance' 
This was when I saw it, the one I was looking forward to the most, I have become obsessed with the scent Sweet Pea although I haven't actually bought anything yet lol, so this was super exciting! The name and the colour just sells it to me right away, the scent itself self is just beautiful. With the 'floral notes of cyclamen and passion flower' and the 'crisp notes of grapefruit, raspberry and passion fruit' it smells like you have walked into a Victoria's Secret! It is such a super fresh girly scent, perfect to keep my VS obsessed at bay ;)

 'playful body spray brings back childhood memories of carefree days and fun'
First of all, I couldn't say it better myself, this has such a nostalgic scent to it and I don't even know what off. Maybe it's a lipstick I had or a scent similar, I can't put my finger on it, nevertheless, it is lush!!! 
Second, of all, I now own a Cotton Candy scented body mist, A COTTON CANDY body mist and I couldn't be any more excited!! I am just obsessed with it, it is one of my favourite! It has a perfect 'blend of sparkling raspberry, cotton candy accord, strawberry sugar, whipped vanilla and soft caramel', does that not just sound like the best thing ever, good enough to eat! Deffo my favourite! 

With Mothers Day nearly approaching I think they would make the best gifts to gives to your mum or Gran. The bottles themselves look so cute and are a great shape to keep in your bag!

Let me know if you have tried any of these Body Fantasies sprays, what was your favourite?
Have a great day! 

*Disclaimer, I was sent this product but  I have given all my honest options*















You May Also Like

30 comments

  1. Aw the bottles are so cute! I bet the cotton candy one smells so yummy!

    Terri x
    www.territalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are amazing! So pretty! And so are the bottles! I have heard about the brand bu never tried them. If I had to pick a favorite just by the descriptions you gave I'll probably go for the cotton candy! xx Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg they kind of remind me of the Victoria Secret body mists! I've seen these around and haven't actually brought any but this post is making me tempted to buy and try one out! lovely post girl and I love your blog omg! x

    sami | possiblysami.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend them, they are amazing! thank you xox

      Delete
  4. Love all the names of these! they sound so fab!!
    great post doll!


    Love, Melissa x
    lovemelissax.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are absolutely beautiful, I'm obsessed! They sound so lovely, I must give these a try, I bet they smell unreal. This post has defiantly tempted me into buying these. Thank you so much for sharing lovely xo

    Elle - https://ellegracedeveson.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the packaging of these! They would make a lovely gift for Mother's Day
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The smell of these are insane right?! My fave is the Vanilla x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried these but I do like body sprays every now and then to freshen up, especially in the summer!

    www.lovefrommaira.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only tried the vanilla spray from this range and it is absolutely amazing - I'd really like to try some of the other fragrances x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffo try the other scents, they are lush! xox

      Delete
  10. I absolutely love the sound of Kissing In The Rain! A lot of people find the Hollister fragrances really overwhelming, but I adore them! My favourite part of buying new clothes in their stores was how good they smelled hahah! The packaging on these bottles is adorable too, perfect for spring! No wonder you were excited to try these out! Thanks for sharing!

    Abbey 🌸 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess completely agree, the clothes smell lush! Thank you xox

      Delete
  11. These scents sound amazing and I love the packaging too! So pretty and girly. X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love those bottles! They would look lovely on my dressing table. I also love the sound of the vanilla and cotton candy scents so I really might have to try these out when I see them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never tried these out but I've heard such good things that I think I need too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh these sound lovely and really reasonable too! They remind me of the Victoria Secret/Bath and Body Work mists but more affordable! Definitely need to get my hands on Vanilla and cotton candy! ❤

    Love Izzy | www.ADoseOfChatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm pretty sure I have one of these at home from a blogging event! I must use these this summer as they are great for chucking in your beach bag! xxx

    www.therosebeautyfiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's awesome that you were sent these to try! It sounds like they are all lovely but I'm most curious about Kissing in the Rain. Thanks for sharing this! (:

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. They look so pretty!
    I love the sound of kissing in the rain.

    Tania || www.taniaalexandraribeiro.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I really do love the look of these! Body sprays have become a favourite of mine recently and I've got quite the collection, so I need to try these out, especially Pink Sweet Pea Fantasy!

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved the look of these body sprays xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. The bottles look so nice. Going to keep my eye out for these xxxxx

    lucylovesbeautyxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I saw these recently and thought they were Victoria's Secret body sprays! I find myself going for body spritzes rather than perfume during the day!

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love these! The smell divine don't they! I managed to pick a couple up in Superdrug a few weeks back! The cotton candy one is lush!

    Fab post :-) xxxx
    Rachel | www.rachelxblog.com

    ReplyDelete