•Collective Haul - Victoria Secret, Oliver Bonas, Sephora •

by - 1:00 pm

As you guys know I recently visited York and Copenhagen, doing a bit of shopping in each. I pick up a few things that I was excited about,  so I thought I would do a simple haul for you!  Enjoy :)


First up, my York purchases, as you can see it is all books!!  I do love buying books, to read and to make my dresser looks pretty ;)
The Passive Aggressive Colouring Book is one of my favourite things!! I picked this in the Imaginarium whilst walking around The Shambles! I love 'adult' colouring books but this one is slightly different. This has quirky drawings, sayings and things that make life 'not perfect'.
I enjoy colouring this in more as it is just so fun!
I have linked the book on Amazon if you wanna check it out!

I then went into Oliver Bonas, which is one of my favourite homeware shops, however, I came out with two 'self-help' books.
'L'art de la Simplicite' which translates onto 'How to Live More with Less'. I have been eying this book up for a while, I like to hoard a lot of items, so this is slowly helping me reduce my 'clutter'.

I also bought 'How to be Parisian', I have seen this floating about, whether it was on Pinterest or Instagram and I really wanted to get my hands on it. I didn't really know what to expect, but it is just full of quirky 'Love, Style and Bad Habits' information. It's one of those books that is perfect to read on chill days and when you need a laugh. Not to mention it looks gorgeous beside my bed ;)


Next up we have Sephora, we found a shopping center in Copenhagen and to my surprise, we found a Sephora. Now I do love a Sephora shop don't get me wrong, however, Copenhagen prices are high ( as you will see) and I have kinda gone off buying expensive makeup when you can get it so much cheaper elsewhere. (I say in all my wisdom). However, one thing I do love in Sephora is their facemasks. The few times I have been in I have always picked up their masks! I just think they are great! I picked up an Avocado face mask and a Green Tea face mask as well as something I can't wait to try  the Charcoal nose strips!!

In the same shopping center, they had discounted makeup and beauty! This would be fab if you lived there, but I think it just worked out the same, apart from these Essie Nail Polish steals!
One is in the shade 'Coconut Cave' and it's a white with a very slight pink undertone and the other 'Naughty Nautical' which is a gorgeous sparkly turquoise shade. Both worked out to be just under £10!!

I also picked up a cute little Danish keyring, I am saving my keyrings up from the places I have been so it was only fitting to pick up another! I picked the bike as we all had a hard time trying not to get run over by them LOL


AND Lastly, the big one! If you have read my blog before then you may know that I have a slight obsession with Victoria's Secret, I just love everything! Their underwear, bras, clothes, PINK, and sprays, so when I spotted the black and pink writing whilst in Copenhagen, I legit ran!!
I did, however, get far too excited and got the currency converter wrong so let's just say I ended up spending a small fortune on two items! One being this cute mini set of all their perfumes, I honestly love their scents so I thought this would be perfect to take traveling with me! It comes with six so it will be perfect to do me the whole time I am away!
This last item was a complete splurge and it's this gorgeous Passport holder, I got a PINK backpack for my Christmas so I thought it would go so well and match! It also has a place for tickets which will be super handy and the VS logo is beautiful!
They both cost me more money than I had but hey I was on holiday! (Have a justified it yet?).

Let me know in the comments of you have any of these items? 
Hope you are having a fab Sunday! 

  
SaveSave

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. Love the key ring babe and then Essie nail polishes are such beautiful shades! 🌸💗✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com | www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted to try those Sephora masks!

    Terri x
    www.territalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any of these products but I have a friend absolutely obsessed with Pink so she loves to get all of that! I love what you got though and that nail color is beautiful! (:

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing that colouring book everywhere and it looks sooo good!!

    Courtney x. | courtneyleighblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. York has the most beautiful little books shops i've ever seen, i could spend all day wandering round them all!

    My friend just got back from a trip to America and i died of envy when she told me about her Sephora haul. In my mind its just a massive boots full of makeup, aka my dream.

    Lovely post!

    Laura xo

    www.wartsandallweb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read How to be a parisian. So cliché but so good! Also, I am a big fan of Victoria's secret.. Such a shame we don't have it in Edinburgh! Great haul! xx C&K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great haul! I love how to be Parisian it's a really lovely book - the VIctoria secret mini scents look amazing too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love! Want it all but deff didn't know about the nose strips so I'll be looking into those first 💜 Thanks for sharing!
    Shawn Bethea
    Blogger | IBD Advocate
    Web: MoreSpoons.com
    Twitter | Instagram: @ShawnBethea_

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looove Oliver bonas, can't go in there without buying something! The passive aggressive colouring book sounds interesting, I love adult colouring books!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oliver bonas is one of my favourite shops and I've always wanted to try the Sephora masks, they sound amazing! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos, Emma! The Shambles in York is such a lovely place to shop, I'm so glad you picked up some nice bits and pieces! That colouring book sounds like a lot of fun! The passport holder from VS is so classy as well, I love it! Thanks for sharing your haul!

    Abbey 😘 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had amazing time shopping!
    I really want to visit New York.


    Tania || www.taniaalexandraribeiro.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Victoria's Secret is just sooooo easy to splurge on so I feel you! The passport holder is gorgeous! I'm a fan of the Sephora own brand masks, they're so hydrating. I really didn't do much shopping in Copenhagen cause like you said, it's super expensive. I've made up for it since though 🙊

    Lots of love Izzy | www.ADoseOfChatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh you got some great purchases here! I haven't tried Sephora face masks before, but I might be going to Copenhagan in May so if I do I'll have to try some out. And I love all of those books, I've been looking to get the 'How to be Parisian' book for ages

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul!! Those Essie polishes... OH MY! I am going to pick up Naughty Nautical if I can.

    lucylovesbeautyxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like you had an amazing haul. I love the Essie nail polishes. They are gorgeous.

    Steph xx

    Steph’s World | Lifestyle Blog | www.stephsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've wanted to try those Sephora own brand masks/strips for as long as I can think of now! You picked up some lovely things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think you found some great buys! York is a great place to shop! Amazing haul lovely!

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have heard great things about Sephora face masks so when there was this huge rumour about Sephora coming to London, I was thrilled! Sadly, that never happened, haha.

    www.lovefrommaira.co.uk

    ReplyDelete