•Holiday Travel Essentials•

by - 1:00 pm

Over the last few weeks as you can tell I have been on a few weekend travels, with traveling so close together I left my toiletry bag ready to go each time. I thought it would be fun to show you what I pack and take with me on weekends away. Kinda like a What's in My bag, but my toilery bag instead. I find these post so interesting, to have a nosy into what people take! Prepare for a lot of mini products, I do love a mini sample of a product ;)


I have to mention first off my Irresistible Me Jade Brush,* like I said in my review a few posts ago it is a ceramic straightening brush. Trying to pack light is so hard when you have to pack a brush and straighteners so this is perfect.  You can read my full review but it is so easy to use and so lightweight, it will and is a travel essential! 

To help keep my straighten hair in place I take this mini Tony & Guy Hairspray, it is amazing to set my hair and keep it in place, but it is a perfect size. I just love picking up minis for my holidays, I am nearly finished this so I might have to pick the full version up! 


Sticking with hair products, I have to take these mini bottles of my favourite shampoo and conditioner. I have talked about my love for OGX hair products before, they work wonders on my hair. The few times I have been away I haven't used them but they don't weigh much and it's always handy to keep both in my bag!


Skin-wise, I take the cutest minis of the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm and the Liz Earle Instant Skin Tonic! Just look at how cute they are tho, they are just replicas of the big thing and that makes me happy! I actually keep filling up my Emma Hardie tub (not sure how hygienic that is) as the full-size tub is pretty big and would weigh a lot.
These are both a staple in my skin care routine so I have to take them with me!!


Lastly, mini perfumes! I think this is what gets me excited the most, I just love mini perfumes/mists! I obviously have to take my Zoella Beauty minis with me, I have been loving 'Let's Spritz' lately. I also bought mini YSL perfumes last year at Duty-Free so they are just perfect if I want a stronger scent! Black Opium has to be my favourite!! I lastly take, my mini Victoria Secret perfumes, I have a slight obsessed with VS and I love the scents they have so (sneak peak at my haul) I had to buy them when I popped into VS in Copenhagen. I am gonna save them and take them to America with me!!


Let me know what you take with you on your holidays?? Do you love minis as much as me? ;)
Hope you are having a great day!


*This product was sent to me, but I have given my honest options* 

You May Also Like

29 comments

  1. I absolutely love looking into people's travel bags as well, I'm super nosey but it really shows off someone's favourites. I want to try OGX hair products, heard so much about them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OGX products are just fab aren't they! Great post lovely.

    Terri x
    www.territalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mini section in boots and Superdrug is so much fun even if I'm not travelling! I love ogx shampoo and conditioner. Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a holiday booked for this summer hehe! I definitely agree that the Irresistible Me brush is the perfect thing for travelling, much sturdier than a pair of regular straighteners! The Zoella body mist smells divine, I'm not surprised that's on your list! Thank you for sharing, Emma!

    Abbey 😍 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at all the mini travel size products! I don't get to travel a whole lot so I love looking at posts like this for when I get to travel more.
    Robyn // www.midnightandlace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. your flatlays are so good omg!! great post x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted to try Black Opium from YSL. I absolutely love the design! And also I want to try Zoella products! I love your blanket by the way! Did you get it at Primark? xx C&K

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looooove the OGX minis for travelling & can't ever go without some Zoella Beauty spritz, fave! xo.
    Jord / jordysniper.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post is so helpful - I'm going away for a couple of days next month so I needed some inspiration of what to take! Great post lovely!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those OGX shampoo/conditioners are my all time favourites; I have to take them every time I go away! Great post! Xx
    BeautyBlitzBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always take OGX on holiday with me, great for humidity when you have frizzy hair like me! Great post x
    C x
    Www.atartanrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard loads of good things about the OGX products, but am yet to try them! I love posts like this too, I love seeing what other people pack, and it's so helpful because I always forget something! Fab post❤

    Grace x
    http://loveellenagrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love OGX hair products, and having a nosy at people's travel bags xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was fun to see what your travel essentials are! I love having minis of my favorite products just because I can take them on the go whenever something does come up so I'm not weighed down. I've only heard of a handful of these products so it's nice to know new ones to try! (:

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't care what anyone says, I love reading 'what's in my bag?' posts, whether they're handbags, travel or uni bags! We have pretty much the same list of essentials apart from the straightening brush! I find travel-sized products super cute!

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so nosy and I LOVE beauty miniatures so this was my ideal post haha! I've got a miniature of the Emma Hardy moringa balm so I'm gonna have to try it now! Also love OGX products, they always make my hair so soft! Fab post

    Love Izzy | www.ADoseOfChatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many cute minis in this post. I need to get my hands on that EH cleansing balm!xx

    Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. YES I LOVE MINIS!

    I have so many Liz Earle minis it's almost a joke.

    Great post! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Travelling is always a great way to actually realise your favourites. I always struggle when it comes to packing.

    Tania. || www.taniaalexandraribeiro.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Heard so much about OGX products but haven't tried then, will need to give them a go. I love posts like this....i'm so nosy!
    xx
    Kerry || kezlablogs.blogspot.co.uk || twitter.com/KezlaBlogs

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love minis and I always take the OGX minis away with me because they're so handy and so good!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I find it so difficult to pack beauty essentials for holidays so I love these posts! One thing I always struggle with it mini perfumes, all of mine are too big and I don't love any of my samples enough to take them with me ha

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  23. Some great products here, i love the emma hardie balm!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love minis for little get aways!! and love every product you take the OGX shampoos are so good! Need to buy some more. Also the EH cleansing balm ... just love it xxxxx

    lucylovesbeautyxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I hear so many good things about that shampoo and conditioner, but I have yet to try!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love having a nosey in people's travel bags :) You have got a great collection here :)

    Steph xx

    Steph’s World | Lifestyle Blog | www.stephsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm such a nosey person so I love seeing what everyone takes away with them! Minis are perfect for little getaways aren't they?!

    Lxoxo
    www.lovelibby.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. ah I go on holiday next month to Spain and have a list as long as my arm of toiletries etc which I need to buy! YSL black opium is a must, its me fave scent atm and I'll be sure to pick another up in Duty Free!
    Thanks for sharing xxx
    Rachel | www.rachelxblog.com

    ReplyDelete