•THE PERFECT AUTUMN LUSH TRIO•

by - 1:00 pm

YES TO LUSH AND YES TO AUTUMN! Together they just make a perfect pair! When I saw they had finally released their Halloween/Autumn range I had to have a nosey! I was a tiny bit disappointed at my store, however, I ended up getting the best trio. 


The first bath bomb I picked up was Autumn Leaf, it drew me in with its colour! It is so pretty and bright that I knew that I would be bathing in a rainbow bath, and as you can see it didn't disappoint!  I love how the colours represent the changing season and go perfectly with the scent, which is very fresh but earthy. It is not my usual scent I would go for but having used this in the bath it set me up for the Autumn ( not that I needed to be lol)



Next up is Lord of Misrule, I picked this primarily for the fact it has a crown on it aha ;) However, I really liked the smell, I would it is has a little of sweetness in it but mostly it is an earthy, spiced scent.  It is probably my favourite out of the three I picked up!! The colours when you first dropped the bomb in the bath is insane, it is my favourite colour of pink, however, when it was done fizzing it become a dark purple and reminds me of a witches caldron or red wine. This made my skin feel very moisturised and soft, as you can see it is now part of the Christmas range so I might have to repurchase!


Lastly, I got this cute little Monster's Ball, This has to be my favourite so far, I love the amazingly sweet, floral scent that  arose from the bomb. The colours in the bath at first were a cute pink and blue, they then mixed together and created a pretty purple shade. It contains Cocoa butter which made my skin super moisturised afterwards!!

Like I mentioned, my store didn't have the full range, however, it is all on the websites! I was annoyed they didn't have the Pumpkin or Boo as they  would have been too cute!!
They also have Goth Fairy and Sparkly Pumpkin but I don't do well with Lush glitter so I decided not to buy them!!!
They also have their Christmas range out now which I can't wait to have a proper look!

Let me know if you have bought anything from Lush? What are your favourite Lush Products?
Love Emma
xox

You May Also Like

29 comments

  1. The sparkly pumpkin is amazing in the bath so it's annoying that you can't use it! I can't wait to buy some Christmas products either x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried lush bombs but I REALLY want to. These look amazing :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, you've tempted me. I've managed to stay away from LUSH for this long and now I'm itching to go but its 7:41pm and its definitely not open. Tomorrow morning, you wait. I'll be at the front door of LUSH waiting for it to open so I can snatch these up!!!! They look sooooooo good.

    Debra-Bow xxx | www.debrabow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore all three of this products u brought them after going to a lush event! The monster ball is probably my favourite though x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours are so pretty I love this xx Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish there was a Lush where I lived! the monster one is so cute!! And the Goth Fairy on the site looks so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen so many Lush hauls at the moment- it seems like they have some great products in at the moment... woop! great post and haul lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg they are all so colourful and sparkly! I haven't been to lush in sooo long but this is making me want to go right now! Lovely post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely need to update my lush collection! Love the autumn leaf in particular! �� Can't wait to get the Christmas lush products too!! �� Clo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need a trip to lush! Love your photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look beautiful! Will have to try! Great post x

    jadelsia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look beautiful! Will have to try! Great post x

    jadelsia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That autumn leaf bath bomb is absolutely gorgeous. I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lord of Misrule is one of my favourites this Autumn but I really wanna try Monster's Ball now. Thanks for the amazing post lovely!!

    Chloe xo
    chloetommo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm having a shopping day tomorrow so I'm definitely going to pick up some Lush goodies! The Monster Ball looks really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this post as I absolutely love Lush! I had to get my hands on some halloween goodies too but had to restrain myself from not buying the Christmas range just yet! I got a few different halloween choices to you which I'm doing a haul post of soon!
    Love, V x
    http://love-from-v.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah I've been dying to get my hands on some of these!! They look so good and your pictures are beautiful!

    Darriyan xo | www.darriyancateland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've seen these products ALL over Twitter haha, seems like everyone is loving them! That Monsters Ball looks just heavenly, I adore the colours! Great to know that it's so moisturising too, it's a win-win! Thanks for sharing these, your photography is excellent!

    Abbey 🎀 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! Such a treat! We don't have lush in Greece!
    Love your blog! Followed via bloglovin!
    Dora wwW.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Monster Ball is my fave too, it smells so yummy! I'm gonna do a lush haul when I'm back from my holiday as I went to a Christmas event of theirs recently! Can't get enough of lush products, great haul lovely ❤️

    Izzy | www.ADoseOfChatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. These all look gorgeous! I haven't gotten around to trying any of these yet but I really, really want to do so! 💋💫✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com || www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete
  23. The autumn leaf looks gorgeous, the colours are sooo pretty!
    I don't have a bath in my new place so I live my Lush addiction through posts like this haha!
    xxx
    http://kezlablogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wish I could use Lush products but I can't because they just react with my eczema :( they always look so colourful!

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm not a big bath-taker because my tub is so shallow, and I haven't tried any bath products from LUSH, but I did enjoy taking a look at your little purchase! It must be a right treat being able to pop a bath bomb into the water, and the added moisturising/skin benefits sound lovely!

    www.lovefrommaira.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lush lush lush! Read so much blog posts about lush products that I want to go get some and try it myself💞💞💞

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Autumn Leaf one is so pretty that I wouldn't want to use it!

    Skye

    www.theskyelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've heard so many good things about Autumn Leaf, definitely want one now :) xx

    miggysprettymoonbeams.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete