•BLOGGER CHRISTMAS GIFT SWAP•

by - 4:00 pm

Christmas post in October, yes it is true!! I am a massive lover of Christmas so when I saw through Emily's blog there was a blogger Christmas gift swap, I knew I HAD to do it! Buying gifts for people just makes me so happy and the chance to meet other bloggers is even better. 



The whole idea is that you get a blogging partner, make a budget (if you want), buy a gift, wrap it all pretty and then send it away! Basically like Santa! 
All details are on Viola's blog post, so make sure you give it a read! :) 

With just 74 sleeps to go, the countdown is nearly on and this just makes me so excited so much so, I currently have Michael Buble's Christmas album on.. yess I know!! ;)
Let me know if you are excited as I am? What do you want this year? 
Are you going to take part?
Love Emma 
xox

You May Also Like

29 comments

  1. Ohhhh this is exciting! Sounds a brilliant idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable idea, I'd really like to be involved! 🎁 This has got me in the Christmas spirit already, thanks Emma! 🎅🏼

    Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this last year, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a good idea I cannot wait for Christmas I can't wait for Christmas dinner and celebrate with the family. Pixie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! X
    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Second time I'm reading a post like this, omg like I want to do this but I'm in NY💗💗💗😩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thats such a shame, maybe they have something similar in the US? xox

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute idea, I'm so not ready for Christmas though!

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a good idea to do! I signed up but sadly I am unable to do a blog post within a few days promoing the whole thing as my ADs are filled up until next year now so I've had to drop out. I hope you get some wonderful presents darling. 💜💫✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com || www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sound of this! Me and Debra did one similar earlier on this year and have planned to do one for Christmas! Such a cute idea! Rachel xxx
    www.rachelxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an awesome idea. Would love to get involved. Xxx www.hannahscloud9.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw this is such a cute idea!! I might actually get involved sounds like so much fun :)

    Loves

    Izzy | www.ADoseOfChatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This idea is so so cute! Really getting me into the Christmas spirit!
    xxx
    http://kezlablogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete