•SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES•

by - 1:00 pm

This year is seriously slipping away too fast! Summer is officially over and now it is all about candles and cosy blanket!! (*I am currently sitting bundled up wth my candles burning right now editing this ;) *)  September has come and gone and with that has come new favourites, enjoy! 

I am going to jump right into my makeup favourites as I seem to have gathered a lot this month. 
I actually bought this at the same time as my Zoella Sweet Inspirations range but it just got thrown to the bottom of my pile, until now. I don't know why I haven't used it before, I obviously use it after I put on a powder colour to my brows. It holds the shadow and gives my eyebrows a nice shape!!! 
First of all, I was super surprised that this was only £15, for some reason I thought it was going to be more! It gives my brows a more defined/strong look, for days I feel more daring! I was scared that it would be hard use as it is creamier than anything I have used on eyebrows. However, I have found it easy, because, it is so creamy it just glides on. I have the shade 'Taupe' and find it is a perfect match. 
This has been my recent September fav, Boots suckered me in by having this at the till point. I have never used Hoola before so I thought a mini would be perfect to try. I will say I find it very close to Nars Laguna and as you know that is my fav!! However, it has been a great addition to my everyday day makeup and the size of the product is great to pop in makeup-up bag. 
Like you can see I have had this for a while, I have loved using it as a highlight, however, recently I have been loving it as a powder. I just think it gives my face a really nice glow, I have hated having a matte face recently so this is perfect. This is one of my favourite products I have bought and it just keeps getting better. 
I like to welcome number 5 of my Kylie fam, I know another nude but I swear it is different from the rest. It is slightly cooler-toned tone, and less orangey than Exposed. It is very subtle and is perfect for my skin, once again Kylie has nailed another colour, I have been obsessed! 


If you don't know I recently dyed my hair so the quality and texture are completely different. I have been finding that I need to buy more products for dry hair. I have heard so many amazing things about Yes To.. products that I thought I would give a go. I did buy a shampoo but I am not that impressed, however, this Yes To Carrots Conditioner is amazing. It makes my hair feel super moisturising and soft and smells amazing! 

Beautiful Disaster - Jamie McGuire
I have read more and more books lately however I always stick to buying the same kind of books, so I went browsing in my friend's house and found this book. It follows Abby in her university, she is the good girl until she meets Travis and her life becomes that little bit more exciting and dangerous!  I haven't finished it but I am really enjoying it!

Rose Gold Addidas Stan Smiths
Now I swore to myself I wouldn't cave into the hype of Stan Smiths but when I was browsing at Duty-Free before Paris and saw these beauties I had to get them.  They have the gorgeous Rose Gold heel and the front detailing. They are super comfy and work with every outfit. I wish I got them sooner but Autumn is a perfect time to throw away the sandals,  and give your feet some warmth without going full out with boots!!

Let me know what your favs where this month?  Any good books that you would recommend?
Hope you are having a fab day!!
Love Emma
xox

You May Also Like

43 comments

  1. Great favourites! My Adidas & ABH dip brow are definitely my favourites of the month also! :)

    http://karinahearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your favourites! A few purchases need to be made

    Www.kimberleyjessica.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love some of these products! The hoola bronzer is absolutely beautiful X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great products here (and some I haven't tried). Excuse for a spending spree! Great post.

    jadelsia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! The Disney Cinderella caught my eye! All of these products are everything girl! 😍😍😍
    KeepingupwithMJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great favourites! I love the Hoola bronzer as well! I'm so so so jealous of your Cinderella powder! Xx

    Kate | www.paintingoctober.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a Kylie Jenner lip kit so bad!!! I'm going to have to invest in one x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I love the ABH Dipbrow Pomade and Benfit Hoola bronzer! I really want to get my hands on some of the Kylie Lipkits, I think I might treat myself this month! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely products! I missed the Mac Cinderella range! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, aww it is my favourite Mac Range xox

      Delete
  10. Love these favourites, I am so jealous of your shoes they looks so pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. great favourites! im dying to try the kj lip kits! XX


    www.jessicabkennedy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly if you get a chance get some, they are so worth it xox

      Delete
  12. Maliboo is such a nice colour, beautiful disaster is such a great book! Wait until the end :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could definitely use some conditioner and a good book, great list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh MAC's Cinderella collection looks just so beautiful! I have been lusting after it since it came out, the packaging is stunning! 😍 Just hate that it's not cruelty free, I think that's the only reason I haven't bought any of their products! The Yes To Carrots conditioner sounds fab, love the name 😂😂 Thanks for sharing your faves!

    Abbey 👑 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, I hate Mac for that! I can't remember the last time I actually bought anything, not for a while! Thank you xox

      Delete
  15. Those rose gold Adidas trainers look so gorgeous and I think that I know what I want for Christmas!

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your favorites!! xx justwrittenme.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oohh I've never heard of Yes To.. products, the conditioner sounds wonderful. Do you know if the products are cruelty free or not? :)

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com || www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing, I believe they are yes! They are a certificate member of the Leaping Bunny Program! xox

      Delete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So funny you should say Autumn is all about being in a cosy blanket with a candle burning, thats exactly what I'm like reading this blog post. Some really good favourites there! I need to try a few products. I LOVE the ABH dip brow pomade so it's good to see a familiar product in there that I know and love.
    I reallllllly need to get the Benefit Hula bronzer, I'm so behind on it!
    Great post! Debra-Bow xxx
    www.debrabow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg ahah!! I am actually doing that know aswell aha! Thank you! xox

      Delete
  20. I love seeing books in people's favourites! That one sounds really interesting too, gonna have to check it out! I'm also in love with your rose gold adidas trainers, they are amaaaazing! Fab post!

    Loves

    Izzy | www.ADoseOfChatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want that Mac powder purely for the packaging, who doesn't love Cinderella?! I'm going to see if I can get my hands on that book too; it looks very interesting!

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. The packaging of the Mac Cinderella powder looks absolutely gorgeous! I need to try & find this as I'd love to own it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I haven't tried anything from Yes To... but their products look so intriguing, I just don't know where to start!

    www.lovefrommaira.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. I absolutely love any Benefits products! I really want to try out Hoola :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those trainers are gorge! Might have to get myself a pair! Fab post lovely xxx www.hannahscloud9.com

    ReplyDelete