•A WEEK IN FLORIDA•

by - 2:00 pm

If you follow me on Instagram then you will know that I recently took a trip to Florida, one of my favourite places. The main reason I went was to surprise my friend Sarah for her 21st, I bought the flight tickets  3 months in advance and with help from her mum (Thanks, Vicki), I managed to keep it a secret. Although it was a hard one I pulled it of, I never even posted that I was at the airport before I went, and that killed me! (lol) 

Here's a candid pic when I arrived at the airport, Sarah cried, I cried and it made the 24-hour travelling and the spewing on the plane all worthwhile!!

Other than shopping, shopping and more shopping one of the biggest things we did was take a trip to Orlando, and after 3 years of waiting to go back to the parks, I finally got to go!!
On the first day, we went to Epcot (for no more than 10 mins because we were so confused, lol|) Hollywood Studios and the Magic Kingdom.
Big shoutout to Delk for the tickets!




 
 

The second day, we took to the Isle of Adventure! We got absolutely drench on the Popeye ride, and when I say drench I mean head to toe wet!! It was a good job it was a hot day and we dried really quickly! We also went to the Harry Potter Land, which I was soo excited for, one of the reasons I wanted to go! I got to drink butter in Hogsmeade and I was just loving life! 







I had an absolute blast and it was amazing to spend it with these to amazing girls!
We spent most of the week shopping and chilling and enjoying the Florida weather!
Thank you, Sarah and her Family for having Maddie and I for the week!
This post was soo overdue, I just haven't been in a blogging mood.
But I am back!
Hope you are all having a great week!
Love, Emma
xox

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ah this looks and sounds like such an amazing trip Emma! I'd love to visit Florida one day; Harry Potter world would definitely be on my to-do list! xx
    www.imjustagirl16.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looks like you had such a fabulous time. I would love to go back to the parks again as I was fairly young the first time around. Lovely that you surprised your friend too, I definitely would not be able to keep that a secret from them!

    Sarah | http://www.sazsinclair.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photos look mega hope you had the best time!!! Disney is pretty much my favourite place in the world, I’ve been more times than I can count! Love the popeye ride, although you do get absolutely saturated!!!

    Love izzy | http://www.adoseofchatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing that you managed to keep this a secret from your friend, I don't think I'd have been able to go three months without cracking hehe! I can imagine how delighted Sarah was when she caught sight of you at the airport! It sounds like you had a fantastic time in Florida experiencing all of those rides - the Popeye ride sounds like so much fun despite getting drenched! So glad you enjoyed yourself so much!

    Abbey
    http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete