•*Paperless Post is the way forward*•

by - 1:00 pm

You guys know how much a love stationery and in turn giving people gifts, so I was so excited when Paperless post reached out and contacted me.
Paperless Post is what it says in the title, a great way to send 'post' without having to buy proper cards. In the last few years my family has tried to limit the number of cards we give to each other especially  Christmas cards, I do find it a waste of paper.
The website works with coins, for £5 you get 20 coins, the cards range from 2-7 coins depending on how much detail you put in. Which means for £5 you get a fair few cards to send.
They have a variety of different designer cards, from Kate Spade to Vera Wang (heart eyes emoji). I fell in love with them all.


They have an amazing range of different kind of cards, birthdays, weddings and easter cards. They also have party invites, save the dates and you can make flyers. 
Paperless Post also has the feature where you can create a save the event,  you can add who you have invited. They can then RSVP to let you know if they are coming, you can then see who is attending, which I find so clever to keep track.

I sent a belated birthday Louise, which I was completely obsessed with, an Easter invitation for Sunday dinner and a Thank You card to Louise for agreeing to come see Harry Styles with me ;)



What I love is that you can completely customise it, you can add your own message to the front and inside, you can change the background of the email and you can even change the envelope colour. 
They have an amazing selection of colours and design, I had to go with the rose gold envelope as it was just too pretty. 
 What I additionally love is that you can schedule posts, if you know you will forget about say someone birthday,  you can schedule the date you want it sent. 
I am going to be going away for Fathers Day, so I scheduled a fun card for my dad, and now I don't have to worry. 





Overall, I absolutely adore the website, I find it a fun, quirky way of sending cards without wasting paper. 
Thank you, Paperless Post the coins, I cannot wait to send so many more.
Let me know if you have tried these?
Love Emma
xox


*Although Paperless Post kindly gave me coins to try, all opinions are truthful and my own*

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. this sounds like a great alternative! it's definitely a more cost-effective and environmentally friendly option! I always use canva when making invites for things and you can make some pretty beautiful stuff on there! x

    G

    http://www.teawithgi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds super interesting! There are so many options available which you wouldn't get with regular cards! Plus no fear of anything getting lost in the post. I also like the option for flyers etc! Very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a super lovely site to get all your card needs from! So cute as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like such a fab site. Every year my family always has the 'do we have to buy cards' because my dad hates buying them for them to sit on the fireplace for two days then get chucked in the bin. I can see where he's coming from but I still love writing in them and finding funny ones for different occasions. I actually think my family would love this and would stop us all bickering, I'd still be able to create some fab cards without having dad whining in my ear that it's going in the bin. I'll be looking into this!

    Sarah | http://www.sazsinclair.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this sounds like such an interesting site! I love the concept of it x

    Terri // TerriTalks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh what a clever idea!!! I’d definitely consider doing this to send out invites to an event! Cause let’s be real, asking for someone’s address spoils the surprise anyway!

    Love izzy | http://www.adoseofchatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant idea! I used to send e-cards to my pen pals all the time when I was younger but boy have they come a long way since then! I love that you can even customise the envelope, that's such a good idea! Definitely a great environmentally friendly way to use less paper, I need to check this site out!

    Abbey
    http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete