•*Travel Bucket List:My Top 5*•

by - 1:00 pm

If you don't know already I am a massive lover of travelling, for a girl that couldn't fly 3 years ago, I have certainly flipped a corner and now there is no stopping me.
I was so excited when Destination2 got in contact and asked me to share my Travel Bucket, they have amazing places and some greats deals.
Going to America is still a massive deal for me, however, I still want to branch out and go to more exciting and exotic places.
Here are my Top 5 places I want to  go:
 

The Maldives

*Photo Cred Nomadicmatt*

As you could probably tell this is just a pipe dream, unless I marry a rich man or win the lottery this won't happen, but this is beautiful. I have seen a few Youtubers heading to the Maldives recently and it just looks beautiful. The clear water and the sandy beach, I can just imagine myself sunbathing with a cocktail and a good book. Imagine a hotel room with this view *heart eyes*, I wouldn't want to leave. 

Dubai


Dubai is up there with a country I really want to visit, it isn't far to travel to and it seems pretty cheap.  The Dubai Mall would be a complete must for me, I can't say to a holiday shopping trip. The Aquaventure Waterpark would be soo much fun, the sights look so pretty and the Dubai Fountains look stunning. 

St Lucia 

*Photo Cred wanderingtrader

The Carribean has always appealed to me, it just looks so stunning in every picture. One place I would love to travel to is St Lucia, just like the rest the views are stunning and would give me hella good insta pics ;)  The Tet Paul Nature Trail looks like you get some stunning views, the Diamond Waterfall is just incredible and don't get me started on how gorgeous the Botanical Gardens look.
I have also heard that you can zip lip over the Rainforest, how cool would that be.   

The Bahamas 


Sticking with the Caribbean, I would love to travel to The Bahamas, this is probably never gonna happen but still, a girl can dream. The Nassau Snorkel tour looks amazing as well as all the boat tour you can go on.  As a gal that loves pink, the Pink Sand Beach would have to be a must. (imagine the pictures tho). I would also love to stay at Paradise Island and stay in paradise (lol, how cheesy). 

Greece


Somewhere a little more in my price range and more realistic would be Greece. There is just something about the look of the buildings and architecture. I imagine myself in a white flowy dress feeling like a goddess (lol). I would have to visit any sights that have anything to do with Mamma Mia, check out Mount Olympus and visit Athens.  


I do love travelling so you never know these could happen in the future!!
Let me know where you would love to go?
Love Emma. 


•Although this is a paid post, all opinions are my own.•

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. I visited the Maldives a few years back and honestly, it's the one place I can say looks exactly like the pictures. It's full on bliss, and the water hurts are amazing! Santorini is a place I am wanting to visit too, and Dubai looks beautiful but I think I would spend a lot of time worrying whether or not what I was doing was disrespectful, as I believe the rules are quite strict! Lovely post!

    Sarah | http://www.sazsinclair.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Destination2 are fab, I worked with them recently too and did a similar post but it's amazing to see the difference between our tastes! I hate the heat but you clearly love it! I have a lot of colder places on my list like Finland and Copenhagen!

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Travelling is what we aim for in life and these are some fabulous places to visit! We have not been to any but we’d love to one day too!

    Jessica & James | www.foodandbaker.co.uk / www.foodandbakertravels.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posts like this always give me the travel bug! I've never been to any of these although I've always wanted to go to Athens. Some of my top bucket list destinations are Moscow, Petra and Istanbul x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. St Lucia looks sooo beautiful! It's definitely on my list x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santorini was on my bucket list for ages. We wanted to get married here but it was a spur of the moment thing and they needed you to register 3 months in advance, haha. Lovely post and pics X

    Lisa | www.lisasnotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post :) I really want to travel more and the Maldeves is definitely on my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh so many lovely beaches! The Maldives are deffo at the top of my list too, hopefully they haven't sunk by the time I get married so I can go there on my honeymoon aha! xx

    G

    http://www.teawithgi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all places I would absolutely love to visit, and I may get to tick Greece of the list this year. Definitely dream holiday locations. xx

    Kristy | thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh, we have such similar taste in dream destinations! Sadly I’m too poor for all of these so Majorca it is 😂

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never been a beach-type girl but these pictures looks amazing! I like the idea of going to Greece and exploring the history there!

    Sian x
    www.theenglisheverygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok so we basically have the exact same travel bucket list haha!! I swear so many of the big brand press trips have been going to the Maldives lately and I’m just swiping over every photo!!!! fab post girlie! ❤️

    Izzy | http://www.ADoseOfChatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many beautiful places I'd love to visit too! My BF was working in Dubai a few years ago but I'd love to go back and experience it with him... I'm hoping on my next flight to Thailand where I go regularly to visit fam, I can include a short 2 or 3 day layover in Dubai. Eek!!xxx

    ReplyDelete