•Irresistible Me - Jade Brush Review•

by - 1:00 pm

As I have mentioned before,  every since I chopped my hair off I have had to put so much more effort into maintaining my hair. I have been loving straitening my hair so when the Irresistible Me contacted me to review their Jade Brush, a ceramic straightening brush, I jumped at the chance.
I have actually seen these before and have been eying these up so I was super excited to give it a go.



First of all, the mint green colour of the brush of gorgeous, that is one of my favourite colours so having this on my dresser or in my room is going to be the best. Not to mention how glamourous the packaging looks, I might have to keep it in the box just to show it off.   
In terms of the product, as you can see it looks like a normal brush but with a twist!

It didn't take long to heat up at all which is a bonus, I mean who had time to wait?? 
 I cranked it up quite high as my hair doesn't straighten well but you can change from 270º(130ºC)  to 450ºF(230ºC)  270º(130ºC) depending on how hot you want it to be. 
You may want to add some heat protection products just to make sure your hair stays healthy, (I want to do a full hair care post so keep an eye out)
It was hot enough to straighten my hair, however,  what I love it never burnt my scalp or hands, which is such a result!! 

I sectioned my hair my hair into three(top/front, middle/back and bottom) and easily straighten each section, there was no fiddling with a brush and straighteners as this an all in one!! 
The handle gave a good enough grip so I was able to glide it through my hair.  It is lightweight so my arms weren't killing me by the end and it has an 8ft swivel cord which is perfect for dancing around my room with ;) 

My only downside is as much as it was super easy to use I felt I had to straighten my hair a few times before it was actually perfect, however, like I said I do have major issues with my hair and its flicky-ness (yes that's a word ;)) so I wasn't fussed. 
Also if you purchase outside America you will need to buy an adaptor, I had already bought one, I think I got mine for £3 in Argos, so they are super cheap! 
Overall,  I absolutely love this product, can't wait to use it in my daily hair routine.

The Jade Brush is available on Irresistible Me if you want to have a look. They also have gorgeous headbands, like the one is my picture!

Let me know if you have ever tried this brush?? What are your thoughts??
Hope you are having a great day!!
*Disclaimer, I was sent this product but  I have given all my honest options*

You May Also Like

25 comments

  1. My hair is so horrible when it comes to make it look good. It kinda curly and never disciplined. This brush could do the trick! Glad to see it worked on you! xx Corinne from Corinne & Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing these up for ages after simply getting too lazy to do anything with my hair! The colour of this one of gorgeous and definitely tempts me that little bit more! Great review!

    XO
    Ashley
    https://ashlexyz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen these around and have been so intrigued by them! The colour is so pretty too!
    -Olivia Xx

    http://oliviaxalesha.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This brush looks amazing actually and sounds fab too! I've never heard of it before but I'm glad I have now. I think I'll look into getting one tbh.

    Jordanne || Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour of this is beautiful!
    I used the Simply straight brush from JML and found it didn't quite get out all the kinks.
    I think these brushes work much better on people with thinner, more fragile hair as they aren't as harsh as straighteners.

    Louisa

    www.loubeeloublogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gonna keep this in mind for a future birthday gift idea!! great post x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awh I've seen these but always wondered whether they actually worked! Great post.
    Robyn // www.midnightandlace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the look of these brushes and the outcome after using one xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh your hair looks lovely after using this! I've always been so tempted to try a straightening brush, but my hair is really curly naturally and I don't think it would work efficiently enough for me

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look supper easy especially for times when you don't have long

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been eyeing a brush like this for awhile but didn't believe they worked. My hair is very curly naturally and just don't get how it would work. Think I need to just risk it and try it haha. Xxxxx

    Lucylovesbeautyxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a really cool product! I'm always after new ways to style my hair so I may have to look into this. Thank you for sharing, Emma!

    Leanne | www.latteleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've always wanted to try one of these brushes but I never knew whether it would work! My hair takes forever to straighten so I think this might do the trick, thanks! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've got some headbands from irresistible me and they're so pretty! I have tried a straightening brush before and I barely use my straighteners now I've got one!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been seeing loads of straightening brushes around and wondered if they worked but it looks like you got fab results! I think for someone like me with very long hair, it would be quite tedious to continually brush but for someone with shorter hair, this is so convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This brush has such a great result I have the regular straighteners from them and I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  19. When I was in Harrods a while back a lady tried this kind of straightening brush on my hair and I absolutely loved the result of it. It made my hair feel absolutely LUSH as well. The one you were sent looks great!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really want to try one of these brushes out. My friends swear by them :)

    Thanks for sharing
    Steph xx

    Steph's World | Lifestyle Blog | www.stephsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Irresistible Me have such fab products don't they?! I use my Jade brush all the time, it's super convenient and I love that you can adjust the heat so precisely! Love your photos here Emma, you look gorgeous! Thanks for sharing 😘

    Abbey ✨ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need to try products from this brand I've heard good stuff about them! I have the JML straightening brush and love using it! My hairs pretty long and I find it so much easier using a straightening brush! Lovely photos too! You look beaaaut! Fab post :) xxx
    Rachel | www.rachelxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow this looks like a really amazing product for your hair! I'm lucky that I have naturally straight hair but I can imagine it's a pain having to straighten hair every day! It's great that you don't have to fiddle around with straighteners and a brush when you can use this product instead!

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't straightened my hair in two years or so because I've been wanting to improve the quality of it, especially since I started bleaching it into a balayage - for £3 though, this product seems like a great gift! You know, I prefer your hair in the 'before' pic ;)

    www.lovefrommaira.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have been seeing these a lot recently, really want to give it a go but I am so attached to my GHDs that are like a million years old!!

    www.alishaceit.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete