•USA UPDATE/FLORIDA FAVS•

by - 11:14 am

Hey guys, once again I'm so sorry for the lack of posts! Internet connection, no laptop.... Blah blah blah. 
I thought I would show you some of my highlight from my holiday so far, I only have a few days left but it has been incredible. 
I have a lot of great picture on my camera which I will upload soon but for just now these are my iPhone pics.

Harry Potter Land was a definite highlight!! I have always wanted to go ever since it opened so it was a dream come true.
The Forbidden Journey was definitely my favourite ride as well as drinking butter beer and riding the Hogwarts express.





The Magic Kingdom was also one of my favourites. Having been to Disneyland Paris, it was weird to see how similar and at the same time different it was. 
Splash Mountain was my favourite ride and well as The Little Mermaid. 

I have so much more but a stand out was yesterday, we, first of all, went on The Naples Princess and did a mini cruise looking at stunning houses. We saw the sun set and then we went down to the beach.
 We then saw little baby turtles.
It reminded me so much of The Last Song with Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth. It has always been on my bucket list and I can't believe I saw them. 

Like I have said a billion times, I promise when I get back home to have more scheduled posts.  
Hope you are all fab!!!
Let me know what you want to see? 
Love Emma 
Xox 



You May Also Like

0 comments