•BIRTHDAY HAUL•

by - 12:05 pm


Hey guys, I know this post is a little late but things have been super busy getting bits and pieces ready for my holidays.
I'm all packed and ready to go. Not to mention super excited. 
It is also my birthday today so I thought I would do quick Birthday haul. 

Two super cute Cath Kiston bags, Cath Kidtson Passport holder,
Dollars, chocolate, Cath Kidston plate
Make-up bag full of bits and bobs and the cutest notepad ever. 

Pandora bracelet, Zoeva brushes, Mac wet and Dry blush,
Mac Kelly Osborne Natural Skin Finish 
I know that this is super short but I promise to keep you updated through my travels. 
I am super grateful and thankful for everything!! 
Hope everyone is having a fab day!! 
See you in America!! 
Love Emma 
xox


You May Also Like

0 comments