•SEPHORA/MAC HAUL•

by - 5:37 am

Hey guys, sorry my posts have been a bit lack, as you know I am in America and I haven't had a lot of time to post.
Today I did, however, did a lot of shopping! Two main shops I went into where Mac and Sephora so I thought would share what I bought!

I'll start with Mac as I only bought I few things. The first thing I picked up was a Single eyeshadow in the shade Phloof. 
It is a gorgeous white/cream shimmer which I am so excited to use as my under brow highlight!! 


The second thing I purchased was this pretty PlushGlass is the shade PrettyPlush. I  am loving gloss and I am so excited to use it. 


I then went all out in Sephora. 
Nars Sheer glow is my all time fav foundation so I had to pick it up. It's in my shade, Mont Blanc. 

Eyelash curlers were my next purchase. I really needed to upgrade, I found that beautiful Rose Gold ones. I'm obsessed. 

The next items were something that I was really looking forward to buying. When I visited Milan in October last year I picked a Taupe Eye Crayon and absolutely loved it. So I picked up a lighter Brown in the shade Cafe au Light and the most prettiest gold shade Beige. 
I am 100% looking forward to trying these out. 

The last two items were picked up at the till point. I guess that is why they are there, to sucker to you in. 
The first thing I was drawn too was the mini Orgasm and Laguna Bronzer combo. I have always wanted to try both so I felt this would be perfect to test them out. It is the perfect travel size and I am super happy. 


The last but certainly not least was Make-Up Forever sens'eyes. I'm.not  sure whether it's the heat or the sun cream or both but my eyes have been super sore and stingy so I decided I would try this out. I have used it tonight and it worked pretty well. It has definitely stopped the sting. 


Hope you enjoyed this mini haul. I am on holiday and I have been saving so I am super excited about my purchases.
Like I said I am sorry I haven't posted much but it has been busy busy busy. 
Thanks for your patience. 
Love Emma 
xox 

You May Also Like

0 comments