•What I Got For Christmas 2017•

by - 6:00 pm

Happy Boxing Day, Hope you all had a great day. If you aren't rolling around the place, looking like you are about to give birth to twins,  after eating too much,  you did Christmas wrong.  

The day was all about seeing my family happy and all together, I had such a chill day and loved every second. 

I, obviously want to disclaim that  I love reading these types of post as I love watching them. I have, however, been extremely spoilt this year and in no way do I want to brag, you get the deal ;)

 Enjoy!


From My Parents:- Thank you so much!  
Urban Outfitters Neon Sign
Urban Outfitters Beige Rug
Primark Copper Door Hooks


Two Copper Lamps from Habitat
Illuminated Mirror Noº7
House of Fraser Bear 


Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Perfume and Body Cream


Lush Snow Fairy gift box
Lush Christmas Wand
Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm


Zoeva Spring Strobe Spectrum 
Charlotte Tilbury Dreamy in a Clutch 



Linea Burberry Scarf
Blush Candle
Motivational Calendar


Oral-B Toothbrush
Lee Stafford Hairbrush 
Boot Hairbrush
Make-up Brush Cleaner 


From Sarah (Sister):- You nailed it.
Asos Grey and Pink bobble hat
Sets of stud earrings
Princess Water Bottle
Kate Spade Notepad *heart eyes*
Mario Badescu Facial Spray


From My Gran and Auntie Linda:
Flawed by Cecelia Ahearn
Notepad
Cranberry Body Butter
Gourmand Body Spray
Marmit Note Pads


From my Aunties and Uncles: Thank you! 
Soap and Glory Super Spa set
Estee Lauder Golden Eye Set
Urban Decay After Glow Highlight Set


From my chum Louise: Thank you xox
Snow'ella Fragrance Set
2 Candle Holders
The Little Book of Inspiration 
Bambi Pjs 

From Sian, (Twitter @sian_c) (Thanks to Beths Secret Santa) 
Rose Gold Tangle Teezer 
Face Mask
Benefit Eye Kit  

From the lovely Francesca who set up the UK Bloggers Secret Santa!  
Candle
Reed Diffusers
Cloud Light 
Hair Bobbles 
Primark Choker
Make-up Bag
  

Like I said, as I have gotten older it has been all about family, it was so nice for my gran to come round even though she wasn't feeling great!
Thank you to everyone who gave me gifts!
Hope you all had a great day! 
Love The Langlands Fam
xox



You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. ah Santa has been very nice this year! These are great gifts, I could do with that make-up brush cleaner as I'm so lazy when it comes to cleaning my brushes! I have the Mario rose water and it's honestly amazing xx

    G

    www.teawithgi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Emma you received so many lovely things! This is quite the impressive haul, the motivational calendar is such a good idea (I got a calendar too but it has pictures of dogs on hehe)! The Bambi PJs have totally stolen my heart as well, I have a Kermit the frog onesie which I adore but anything Disney is a winner in my book!

    Abbey 💖 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are some really lovely gifts! That copper mirror is amazing, I also really want one of those make-up brush cleaners. Both of the Secret Santa bundles are such nice little bundles! I love doing Secret Santa x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it looks like you got some absolutely incredible gifts. I have the No 7 mirror too and absolutely adore the colour. The Charlotte Tilbury set looks incredible too! xx

    Kristy | www.thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas! I hope you enjoy using all your new gifts, I have the Urban Decay highlight palette and can honestly say it is amazing!

    Sarah | http://www.sazsinclair.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing gifts! Happy new year! xx

    www.juderivers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some incredibly lovely things Emma! The Charlotte Tilbury gift is especially gorgeous; I received something from CT for Christmas and I bloody love it! xx
    www.imjustagirl16.co.uk

    ReplyDelete