•Christmas Gift Ideas under £30•

by - 1:00 pm

First of all, I just want to point out that I have had to block a few of my family and friends from viewing this as most of these things are presents I am giving to people at Christmas lol lol lol 
Secondly, HAPPY 1ST OF DECEMBER! 
I am honestly sooo excited it is unreal, how are we at the first already. It is officially Christmas time, by the time this goes up I am hoping my room is decked with decorations, so keep an eye out for that! 
Anyway, over the years I have seen a lot of gift guides and I love them. I find it great to get ideas for yourself and for other people, this year I have found things that are really worth sharing all under £30.




Boots is my first go to, it has some of the best sets and on top of that, they have the 3 for 2 offer. I took advantage of that and bought a few things. 

I find Soap and Glory a perfect present to give to someone who loves beauty and bath products. I love receiving it so when saw this mini set I had to buy it, it comes with a mini Righteous Butter and a mini Flake Away. It comes in at £5 and is perfect for a stocking filler. 

Next up are these mini body mist from Ted Baker, minis are just a must at Christmas, they fit perfectly into a stocking and are great for a little extra. These come in at £4 each and with the 3 for 2 offer I got one free. I love that it comes with a loop so you can pop it on your tree. They look so pretty and smell lush! 

Lush definitely do Christmas right, they have some amazing gift sets. This gift set contains two shower gels, body lotion and soap. This is perfect to give to someone who you aren't too sure if they like bath bombs, (I mean who wouldn't but you never know lol) 
They have an amazing range of prices from £10 to £100 so you are all set.  

Lush also do great individual Christmas products too.  I get so excited about all their new products, especially Snow Fairy!. Snow Fairy is just the scent of Christmas for me, I just love it! This bottle is under £10 so it is great for a stocking gift! 


Just like Lush,  The Body Shop do some great Christmas products. Their range is fab, they do some amazing gift sets, however, they have perfect stocking fillers. I picked up this mini body butter and hand cream, they both have a great Christmas fragrance and great for this time of year! 

The only make-up gift on my list, I didn't find that many but when I saw this, I thought it was perfect. I love minis, and I love matte lips so this is great. 
It has a great chose of colours, you have the nudes and you have the dark red, which will be fitting on the big day. At £22 I think it is well worth the money. 

I find candles a really great gift, especially if you know the person, you can make it really personal to their taste. These minis are perfect for stockings, Bath and Body Works do some wonderful scents, which I love. 
I recently found a facebook page that sold B&BW candles in the UK, however, I feel like any candles would do. 

I hope this has given you some inspirations, let me know if you have any gift ideas? 
Like I said most of these are for me or gifts for other people! 
I can't wait to get festive over the next few weeks, the countdown has officially begun! 
Love Emma
xox

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. I absolutely love every single thing on this list, you've basically written my wishlist haha. Love this post, especially as everything is in great budget range! x

    Alice www.accordingtoalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! You've given me some great ideas. Love that Boots is 3 for 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Boots especially at this time of year, their giftsets are also fabulous!! The Too Faced set looks divine and some of my friends would love it too!!

    Sarah | http://www.sazsinclair.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only is this a great post to inspire me what to buy others (including my Secret Santa) but its also inspired me to add a few things to my own family wish-list as they're asking me daily what I'd like and I have NO IDEA. I loved this post xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo many love gifts, I'd love to receive the Lush gift and the Bath and Body Works look incredible too. I picked up my first earlier this year and I'm absolutely obsessed with them xx

    Kristy | www.thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Lush Gift Sets - I received one last year in a Secret Santa, and I was so happy that I could’ve cried.. 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ The Two Faced Gift Set is gorgeous as well, I would be ridiculously pleased to receive that! 🙊

    Andi | www.andthenzen.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are such lovely gifts, I can't imagine anyone who wouldn't be pleased to receive these in their stocking. My favourites are the candles, I adore candles, I can never have too many! X

    Lisa | www.lisasnotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant gift guide!! I would be happy with any of that especially the soap and glory get a smooth on. I love their original scent so much and calms me down when I’m stressed out haha.
    The top faced mini lip kit is super cute! Xxxxxxx

    lucylovesbeautyxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post, I want everything! I think products like this make such fab gifts as they're not things you always buy for yourself!xx

    www.juderivers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Presents from Soap and Glory and Lush are always definite winners in my book - you can never go wrong with smelly things haha! xx
    www.imjustagirl16.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. As I'm on a student budget this year, these great value gift guides are so handy for me! Like Chloe says, you can never go wrong with smellies, I love receiving them because I can use them throughout the year! The Body Shop's frosted range looks amazing, how cute is that packaging?!

    Abbey 😇 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fab gift guide! Some of these are my go-to aswell, especially all the gorgeous gift sets in boots and the body shop!

    Ellie x

    http://elliesbitsofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete