•2017 Spring/Summer Room Tour•

by - 1:00 pm

Where have you been you may ask, well I have just not been in a 'blog' mood. I just went into a complete mood of not wanting to do it, there is so much more effort than people think and with my America trip fast approaching I have reached for my laptop not to blog but more to triple-triple check my baggage allowance or my staff checklist. 
However, on this sunny morning (when I am writing this) I just got the bug back, the weather is making me in just a good mood, and is making my room look just perfect. 
I have taken great care to make my room a place where I can go and chill, a place that is mine and that I love. Which I do, so I thought I would share a spring/summer room tour, I say Summer as I am not going to be in my room throughout most of the season! 
This post is pretty picture heavy but there are so many bits that I love, enjoy!


Back Two cushions: MatalanPink floral cushion: PrimarkHeart cushion: Christmas gift (Avon)Naps Fix Everything cushion: Zoella Lifestyle rangeDuvet Cover: AmazonBooks: Waterstones and Gift, Mac Stickers: H&M

Prints: Not on the High Street, Frames: IKEA, Lights: Primark
Buddha: HomesenseNotebooks: Different shops (love a notebook, and yes I have a worth for everyone), Candle: Gift, Calendar: Christmas gift (Dobbies), Mini Notebook: Kate Spade, Magazine Holder: Maisons Du Monde, Clock: Maisons Du Monde

Bed: Oakland Furniture, Books: Different books, Pick Me Holder: Zoella Lifestyle, Pink Holders, IKEA, Pens, and Pencils: Wh Smith, Sharpies, Disney etc, Mini Buddha: From my Parents,  Lamp: Argos
Makeup Dresser Table: Argos( a few years ago), 'Blooming Marvellous' pot: Zoella Lifestyle Gold Pots: New Look, Bag/Coat Stand: Argos, Crown: Christmas gift
Pink Flowers: Tiger and Race for Life, Perfume Tray: Oliver Bonas, Copper E: Oliver Bonas, Mini Bottles: Birthday gifts, Candles: Matalan, Cath Kidston, gift, Letter Board: Christmas gift(Very.co.uk), Letter Tray: Oliver Bonas, Glass Slipper: Disneyland Paris, Jewellery Box: Oliver Bonas, Plant: Homesense 
Polaroids: Fujifilm Mini Instastax, Key to Happiness: Birthday gift

If you need any more info just let me know, I love how my room is right now, it is my perfect little room! 
I actually used my canon today so let me know what you think of my pictures?? I loved taking the pictures so I might use it more often! 

Have a great day!
Love Emma
xox

You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. Oohh I love your room so much! The Polaroid wall looks amazing, I'd love to do that in my room. x

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Zoella pillow! Such a sweet setup x

    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is so beautiful! I love it! I am obsessed with the wall art and the rose gold decor! SO beautiful! xx Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm you have like the best room EVER! I love your room and those frames on the wall! They look super cute. Well, everything in your room is super cute and pretty! x

    sami | possiblysami.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your art print wall an your photos they're great personal touches x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your room is so bright and airy! I love all of your cushions, especially that one from Matalan, they always have the cutest homeware! You must be loving the new camera, I have a Canon too and it is fab!

    Abbey 💖 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how personalised and full of character your room is. It's always great to see someone's personality reflected in their space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your room and all the prints on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your print wall and also all the photos you have! That's such a cute idea! Love nosying around other people's bedrooms for decor inspo!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That rose gold clock is amazing!
    I keep saying I need to pick up a light box!

    Tania || www.taniaalexandraribeiro.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your room looks amazing!!! and so calming!xxxxxx

    lucylovesbeautyxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm jealous your room looks SO good! Wish I could decorate like this!
    --
    Emily x
    www.missbeautyemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love your room! I love all of your wall art, I really need to get some prints and frames up, my walls are so bare looking right now. And your pictures are great! What Canon do you have?

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute little room! I think I might want to post a peak of my room at some point - maybe not a full blown tour because I feel a little weird sharing my personal space online but my favourite areas perhaps :)

    www.lovefrommaira.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this type of post from you. I love your room and all the special personal touches you have on it. Our bedroom is yet to have this personal touch in my first home because its been the last room to think about but I'm definitely going to get online shopping after this, I'm feeling inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your room is so cute! It's very you too! That Polariod wall is very Pinterest-worthy! Thanks for letting us have a nosey!

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful setup! I think I need the copper/rose gold magazine rack in my life! Also your collection of prints are so pretty and unique, so many people these days have the same ones, but those are all so lovely!

    Love Izzy | http://www.adoseofchatter.com

    ReplyDelete