•DISNEYLAND PARIS 2016•

by - 4:00 pm

If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat you would have seen that I took a trip to DisneyLand Paris with my family.  I spent 4 days (Sunday-Wednesday) in between the Disney Park and Walt Disney's Studies, we also stayed at the Disney Land Hotel which made it easy to come back for a swim.
 As you can imagine I had a 'Magical time' and it just doesn't disappoint, I posted my last years trip (here) if you want to check it out. I thought I would again share some of my snaps that I took whilst away. Enjoy. 

As I mention we stayed at the DisneyLand Hotel, I stayed here once before but I can't remember it, so it was lovely to come back. The hotel is just beautiful inside and out and is literally a two-minute walk from Main Street.  The hotel lobby is stunning as well as the sitting area outside the restaurants, and don't get me started on the bedrooms! The Castle headboard is goals right there. 





Having visited Disney a lot, we have got to know what our favourite rides are, however, this year our favourites Big Thunder Moutain and Star Tours were both shut for renovations! It didn't stop us having a ball on the rest of the rides. My favourite would have to be Haunted Mansion purely because I stopped being such a sap and went on it for the first time last year.
As you can see from the pictures, Sleeping Beauty's Castle was stunning, I could never get bored of looking at that castle.  The fireworks show at night was outstanding as usual, after seeing it so many times I think I could tell you the script! ;)










For me, over the years, Walt Disney's Studios has grown bigger and bigger with some of the best attractions inside. It has plenty of sit down shows, the newest one being Mickey and the Magician, and plenty of big rides. My favourite part was definitely Mickey and The Magician. We had never seen it before as it took over from Animagic, however,  it was jammed packed with Disney songs and featured some of the best Princesses and Characters, it was just spectacular. 
My favourite ride would have to be Ratatouille:The Adventure, this again is fairly new, it is a 4:D simulation ride about the film. It is simply, no big loops or turns but it works wonders. If you love the film you will love this. 




Now that I am back all I want to do is go back and do it all again! Thank you to my parents for making such a great holiday!!
I am also thinking about doing a 'Gluten Free in Disney' so let me know if you have any questions? 
Hope everyone is having a great day! 
Love Emma 
xox
SaveSave

You May Also Like

25 comments

  1. I just booked a couple of days to Disneyland Paris and your post has made me even more excited!!

    x Annabelle
    travelsandtea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh so exciting!!! When are you going??? You will love it!! xox

      Delete
  2. I'm going in January and this post has me so excited! Everything looks so beautiful and the hotel looks great X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been before and this post made me want to go again soon!! I also never stayed there when I went so I definitely want to do that next time as well x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hotel was insane, you should check it out!!! xox

      Delete
  4. AHHHHHHHHH your post has got me SO excited, I am off to Orlando next week and will be going to Disneyworld and I cant wait. Your pics are AWESOME and how cool staying at the Disneyland hotel!! Great post!
    www.sopherina.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omgggg, so jel!! I went to Orlando last year!!!! I waant to go back so bad!!! Thank you! :) xox

      Delete
  5. I see cool stuff you have experienced, although I am not a Disney fan but sleeping beauty castle looks amazing. Everyone told me I am the kind of sleeping beauty kind of person, eek they see something in common about us lol. I really enjoyed many 5D movies, so I guess the 4D ride was brilliant as well. GIGI www.bombshelldrawer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean I could be Sleeping Beauty too, seems like a pretty good life!!! xox

      Delete
  6. I am so jealous! Love all of your pictures <3
    http://midnightandlace.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has made me so jealous!! I want to go to Disneyland so bad! Amazing pictures too, great post lovely X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures are lovely, sounds like you had a great time - Brilliant post! x

    Small, Brown & Stylish | Thrifty Fashion & DIY Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaah looks sooooo good! I've not been to Disneyland for years! Awww I really want to visit the Paris one now! x

    Stephanie // www.stephiebeau.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh you should deffo go again, it will be well worth it!!! xox

      Delete
  10. Eek I love Disneyland ! Looking at the pics makes me wanna go back! Lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Disneyland! Such a happy place!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love disneyland paris! Such a great post, and fab pics!!

    Darriyan♡ | www.darriyancateland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Looks amazing Hun! xx

    Beth

    www.ohsoaugust.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Isn't Disneyland Paris just amazing all round?!

    Your photos definitely illustrate the worth that the place holds :)

    Natasha x

    www.natashabolgermedia.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't been back to Disney since I was around 10 years old so seeing all your wonderful pictures really brings back some great memories! My faves are also Thunder Mountain and the Haunted Mansion, I'd love to go back again someday. Sounds like you had an amazing time!

    Pandora xo
    http://curiouslilpandora.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete