•DRUGSTORE EVERYDAY MAKE-UP•

by - 1:00 pm

Hey guys, first of all I want to thank everyone for clicking on my blog and reading my posts over the last 15 months!! I hit my first major accomplished while I was in Malta, although maybe to some people it doesn't seem a lot, but I hit 10,000 page views. 
This number is massive to me and it keeps growing, I never really know what to expect with this blog so thank you!!
I thought to celebrate I would go old school and post my everyday make-up using drugstore products! I think since the last time I posted this it has changed!



I first of all use my second (to Nars ) favourite foundation and that is Max Factor CC Cream. You can't actually buy this in the shops as it has been discontinued but I did purchase this on Amazon! I am so annoyed they stopped putting it on the shelf but glad I can still buy it!
I use my Zoeva Buffer brush and my Beauty Blender to blend in onto my face.

I then use I mixture of Collection 2000 concealer and NYX HD Concealer, they have a great combination for both highlight and covering blemishes.
I apply it using this curved foundation brush. I bought this of Amazon, it was only £1.50 so it isn't the best but it does a pretty good job!


Depending if I want a dewy face or matte, or if I have a partially shiny face, I will powder my face using Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder.
I use the Real Techniques Powder Brush, which again is one of my favourites.
Whether I am doing a 'drugstore' face or 'high-end' face I will reach for this all the time, it just has the best staying power and gives my face a flawless look.
I 100% would recommend this if you haven't tried it!




In terms of bronzer I have been using a mixture of a Kiko and a MUA bronzer. I tend to contour with the Kiko one as it is slightly darker and then I use the MUA one for bronzing my face up. I never took a picture of the MUA bronzer as I have hit pan hard and its not nice to look at. ;)
I use a Zoeva Cream Cheek brush and a Real Technique brush (I'm not sure what it is called as I have used it too much and the writing has rubbed off, but it was part of the Nic Picks collection)
I blend it in giving my a nice subtle contour.

Depends how I feel I will highlight my face. I don't have any other drugstore highlighter other than this ST Moriz Powder. It is a bronzer powder but it is so shimmery that I apply it on top of my cheekbones to give a great shimmer.


I'll then do my eye brows. I first of all,  brush through my eyebrows and then use my Naked Basics 2 palette. I used the shade 'Cover' so much that I have none left so I use 'Primal'.
I know Urban Decay isn't a drugstore brand but I either use Primal or a Mac Shadow to fill in my brows. Then I apply Gimme Brow by Benefit over my brows to help keep them in place. Then I will brush them out again.

Lastly, my eyes. This look is normally for my work or a quick everyday look so I tend not to put eyeshadow on. If I do I will use my Naked Basic palette for a simple smokey eye.

Then I will curl my eyelashes and use either Maybelline The Falsies or Lash Sensational. I will probably put a few coats of mascara to help give me volume.

I will set my face depending on how long I need my make-up to stay on for, with my Urban Decay Setting spray. Ill pop on a really natural lipstick or gloss and then I am good to go!

Make sure you are following my Instagram for selfies of this look.
Let me know what your favourite Drugstore products are?
And thanks again for the 10k!
Love Emma
xox

You May Also Like

0 comments