•WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2015 •

by - 12:00 pm

*I, first of all, want to start this post by saying that I have been extremely lucky this year and in no way am I writing this post to brag in any way. 
Having watched and read blogs for many years I have found viewing what others have received is very interesting and fun. 
I like to blog what I like to read so I thought I would share what I received. *

The whole Christmas period went super fast but I hope you all had a wonderful day and got lots of nice things! Without any more rambling here is What I got For Christmas. :)


There are a few things missing from the pictures below so I thought I
would add.

Back of the Photo: - A lap tray that says 'Don't mess with a Princess' ;)

A Snowman Thorntons Chocolate
A super fluffy dressing in a gorgeous mint colour
Middle of the photo: - Naked Palette
Calvin Klein cotton bra
And my main Present a FitBit Charge

Beauty Products



Left to Right:-
Mac Brush Cleaner, Nars Illuminator 'Copacabana'
BeautyBlender Make-ups Best Friend set, Smash box Travel set,
Benefit BAdgal Lash Set 
Mac PatentPolish Pencil 'Make me Proud'
SugarPill Eye Shadow 'Soot & Stars'
Left to Right: - Essie 'All I want for Christmas' Nail Polish Set
Tanya Burr Handy Candy Manicure Set, Tanya Burr Lipgloss 'I Found Nemo'
Urban Decay Illuminated 'Luminous', Mini Laura Mercier Lipgloss 'Nectar'
Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm
Nars 'Laguna' Bronzer, Zoella Beauty Collar Purse
Benefit 'Party Set'
BareMinerals Eyeshadow Palette.
Top to Bottom: - Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil 'Hollywood Land' and 'Iraklion'
Mac Eyeshadow 'Charcoal', Mini Tweezerman Tweezers

Mac Holiday Collection which included 'False Lashes' Mascara, 'MacroVoilet' Fluid line and 'Stormy Pink' Pro Long wear Paint Pot. 

And the biggest surprise from my parents is The Gwen Stefani Urban Decay Palette :D

Bath Products

Left to Right: - Cath Kidston Shower Set (with the cutest candle),
Soap and Glory 'Bright and Bubbly bath set
A box of Lush Products, Snow Fairys Castle Lush Set
Sweetest Things Lush set, Jacks Wills Overnight Tote bag

Stationary and Books

Notebook and A bigger Colouring Book

Zoe Sugg 'Girl Online On Tour', Cath Kidston Notepad and Pen

Miscellaneous




Oliver Bonas Copper Bin
SnowWhite MacBook sticker

Urban Outfitters cute Eye Mask, Oliver Bonas Jewellery/make-up holder.
Hand Warmers, Lip Balm, Avon Perfume, Hand Cream, and Hooped Ear Rings. 

 Hope you enjoyed that, like I said I have been extremely grateful and would like to thank all my family and friends for all the gifts. 
Let me know what you got and if you got anything the same? 
Love Emma 
xox



You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Laura, I'm so happy! Hope you had a great Christmas xox

      Delete
  2. You got some amazing presents, lucky girl! Hope you had a fab day x

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete