•CHRISTMAS ROOM/DRESSER TOUR•

by - 11:00 am

Christmas has officially hit my room! 
It is that time of year when I completely overload my room for Christmas! 
This year I went all out and bought some new decor and I thought I would show you!
Hope you enjoy my Christmas room/dresser tour!

I upgraded my tree this year and bought this from  Next for £15! 
It is the right size for my room and is perfect for my dresser. 
It has fake snow and glitter on the branches.  
The tree topper is this gorgeous crown from Jenners for £4.
It is fit for a Princess ;)
The Round baubles:- TKMaxx for £6 
The Heart baubles:- Tesco for £6! 
Half are matte and the other half are glittery. 
Left hand side of my dresser is my set of Christmas toys!
Sven, Olaf:- Disneyland Paris Snow Dog:- Thorntons 
As well as my Polaroid.
 Candle holder:-Homesense for £4.
Tinsel:- Primark for £1
Copper E :- Oliver Bonas for £10
Right hand side of my dresser.
Branches with Red Berries:- Next for £8

Branches with White Berries: Next for £8

Large Polar Bear :- Matalan for £6
Small Polar Bear:- Matalan for £4
Wooden Canvas:- Homesense for  £10
Bunting:- Matalan for £8
The cutest Reindeer my mum knitted.
Mickey Mouse Wreath :- DisneyLand Paris 
Lastly, Left hand Cushion :- Next for £12
Right hand Cushion :- Matalan for £^
Cushion Cover:- Asda





18 DAYS AND COUNTING! 
Hope everyone has an amazing Christmassy day!
Love Emma 
xox



You May Also Like

0 comments