•The Disneyland Paris Tag•

by - 11:00 am

Hey guys, tomorrow I will be on my way to Disneyland Paris for my Mums birthday so after I seen this on  intheeyeofthis Twitter I thought it would be fitting to post the Disneyland Paris Tag. Enjoy :)


1. When was your first trip and how many times have you been?


Wayy back in 2004, when I was just about to turn 10. Myself and my family have been back every year since sometimes twice a year so I would say I have been 13/14 times including this one.



2. What Disney hotels have you stayed in? One you haven’t stayed in that you’d liked too?

I’ve stayed in everyone but the Cheyenne, Newport Bay is my favourite and where I am currently going staying. I wouldn't really want to stay in the Cheyenne but I would love to go back and stay at the Disneyland Hotel. I went when I was younger and didn't really appreciate it.






3. What’s your favourite restaurant?

Before I went Gluten Free it would of been the Rainforest Cafe, the Rasta Pasta was to die for. But now it has to be Planet Hollywood. Their service is amazing and having eaten chicken salads all week it is nice to know their fries are okay ;)


4. A restaurant you’d like to eat in that you haven’t yet?

I am unsure what they are called but one of the grills in Frontierland. It always smells amazing.

5. What’s your favourite quick service/fast food?

I can't eat at any of the fast food places anymore but it was Videopolis. I loved watching the cartoons and the shows. Especially when they performed the Lion King.
6. What’s your favourite shop?

I don't really shop that much any more, but I love looking in The Disney Gallery. 

7. What’s your favourite season or event?

HANDS DOWN CHRISTMAS TIME. If you haven't been at Christmas then you are seriously missing out. The decorations are incredible and magical and it snows on Main Street and there is fireworks and Santa... I need to stop. I could talk about it all day. I am getting myself too excited.






8. Disneyland Park or Walt Disney Studios?

Disneyland Park.


9. What’s your favourite ride in each park?

Has to Big Thunder Mountain and The Toy Story Parachute. 

10. What’s your favourite land in the Disneyland Park?

Although BTM is my favourite ride, my favourite land is Discovery Land. I think because it has the most rides.

2012
11. What’s your favourite character meet?

Probably when I met Eeyore for the first time right at the start. Eeyore is one of my favourie characters so I remember being so happy. 

12. What’s your worst character meet and greet experience?

I changed this question from 'best' to 'worse' as I can't really think of one moment that stuck for my best moment. Whereas, my worst experience would have to be when I met Sully from Monster Inc. I queued up at the scream zone where the doors are and I was really excited. It was my turned and I walked up and he literally just stood staring at me. For a 10 year old girl it was intimating to be stared down by this big monster. After my mum pushed him into getting the pictures taken, he then wouldn't let go. For a good 2-3 minutes he just had his arms around me ahah He clearly was trying to be funny but to this day I hate Sully, I am scarred for life:( Thanks for that!!

Sarah and I at the back, on Number 1 ;)


13. What’s your happiest or best Disneyland Paris memory?

I don't think I would be able to pick one memory, every time we have went it has been so enjoyable, although being the first riders of the day on Big Thunder Mountain was so much fun. Disney is definitely the most magical place in the world.





I tag anyone who has a passion for Disneyland Paris. 
Thanks to Alice and Elizabeth for the tag. Make sure to check them out. 
Hope you are having a fab day.
 Love Emma xox

You May Also Like

0 comments