•DRUGSTORE VS HIGH STREET WITH KEIRA •

by - 11:00 am

So Keira and I were doing what all white girls do, sit in Starbucks and have a gossip. Chatting about PLL, make-up and our blogs. As we are both obsessed with blogging at the minute, we decided to collab. 


We decided to do a Drugstore Vs High Street on our favourites beauty products. Enjoy.  :)



DRUGSTORE VS HIGHSTREET

Favourite Foundation??
Drugstore:- 
Keira: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
Emma: Max Factor CC cream

High Street:-
Keira: Mac Face and body 
Emma: Nars Sheer Glow 

Verdict?
 A great eyebrow day the both of us ;)
Keira: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum over MAC Face and Body because Bourjois is so affordable and it sits amazingly on the skin, the colours fit me perfectly and it's just a ride or die foundation. The one I'll always go back to in times of need.
Emma: I would have to say High Street for this one, Nars Sheers Glow has to be my favourite foundation. It works perfectly with my skin and gives great coverage. 

Favourite Concealer??
Drugstore:-
Both: Collection 2000 Long Lasting Concealer

High Street:-
Keira: Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
Emma: None 

Verdict?
Keira: Urban Decay Naked Concealer over Collection 2000 because I love the colours they have to offer and the texture is so easy to blend out, it doesn't crease and it's just a beautiful concealer.
Keira has no nose and I have a squint face :o
Emma: I have never bought a High Street concealer as the Collection 2000 one is my holy grail, as it is getting more popular it is getting more and more difficult to get my hands on. It is great for covering break outs and also highlight, It is super affordable so I would never spend over and above for something less quality. 

Favourite Mascara?
Drugstore:-
Both:- Maybeline The Falsies

Highstreet:-
K: Benefit Roller Lash
E: Benefit Bad Gal Lash

Verdict?
Throwback to 2013 school days :'(
K: Maybelline falsies over roller lash because the falsies are just known for being the best drug store mascara, the wand is amazing, the mascara lasts all day, you can get waterproof versions, and it's so cheap! Whereas the rollerlash is still trial and error just now
E: I am going to be really awkward and say both. I haven't got the best  lashes so I have to use a few layers of Mascara. I use the Falsie first and then Bad Gal Lash so I honestly can't decide:(

Favourite Lipstick?
Drugstore:-
K: Kate Moss 30 
E: Elusive by Revlon Colour Burst

High Street?
K: Mehr by Mac
E: Angel by Mac

Verdict?
K: MAC lipsticks over Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks for sure because MAC are known for their amazing lipsticks, the colours and textures are amazing where as the Rimmel ones don't really state what texture of lipstick
they are using.  
E: Just like Keira said Mac have amazing quality lipsticks. This shade is my favourite shade and I think it really suits me. I also love the name ;] So High street wins for me. 

Favourite Eyeshadow?
Drugstore:-
K: Collection 2000 All About the Eyes Palette
E: Soap and Glory What's Nude Palette 

High Street:-
K: Anastasia Shadow Couture Palette
E: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

Verdict?
K: Anastasia Shadow Couture over Collection 200 because of the different colours you get in the palette. You can go for a light smokey, dark smokey, coloured eye etc. 
Remember that time we went to the gym but got slushes instead?
E: As much the Soap & Glory palette is great for a simply smokey eye, I have to stand by the beautiful Naked 3 palette. I will always go for a shimmer eye and the shade are perfect for my skin tone so this is a must. 

    
Favourite Highlighter
Drugstore:- 
K: Kiko 208 eyeshadow 
E: Snowflake in Tanya Burr Galaxy palette. 

Highstreet:-
K: Becca Champagne Pop
E:  Hourglass Ambient Light Palette

Verdict?
K: Becca Highlighter over Kiko 208 eyeshadow because the Beccas highlight is beautiful and it's just so versatile, the texture is creamy whereas the Kiko 208 is actually an eyeshadow that I use as a highlighter and an eyeshadow.
E: As much I would say that Snowflake is gorgeous under the brow, it is just an eyeshadow whereas Ambient Light palette is just beautiful. Like I said in my August favourites all three shade gives you the perfect highlight to brighten your face and helps make your cheekbones pop. Not to mention, the packaging is just lush.

Our annual Christmas picture! 

We also made a collab over on Keira's blog, 
(http://www.keirabowman.co.uk) so make sure you give that a read.
I am really excited that it is now September, 
I have a few posts plan so keep your eye peeled haha
Have a fab day,
Love Emma 
xox
                  

You May Also Like

0 comments