•MILEY CYRUS VIVA GLAM•

by - 12:10 pm

I am super happy that I am actually finally writing this post, when I was younger I used to be a massive fan of Miley Cyrus, it was everything Miley or nothing. Since she is doing her own thing and being free, I'm not partially a massive fan anymore. I will however give her credit for her big heart to her fans and animals etc. 
So when she realised her collab with Mac back in February I jumped at the chance to buy her Mac Viva Glam products. With the success of the first range she has now brought out Viva Glam 2. 

If you dont know all proceeds from the products go to the Mac aids Funds.


Viva Glam 1 as you can see is a very bright Fuchsia pink, I wasn't sure of the colour to start with. It isn't my colour, I would normally go for a nude but I actually really love it.  
I also love the texture, I love how well it applys to the lips! 
Both are perfect for nights out, with a perfect smokey eye I think it would be perfect!  

Viva Glam 2 as you can see is a orange toned bright red. 
I have been wanted a red lipstick this colour for a while so it is perfect. 
I think it will be great for autumn and Christmas time. 
I love the Lipglass as well as it is perfect on it own and will be great to add some sparkle. 

The packaging of course has Mileys signature on it which adds the extra touch. 
The only downside is that they are both identical, I was hoping there would be a colour change in the band round the packaging but they are both pink. 
It does make it hard to deceiver between the two but overall I love it. 

I really rate Mac Lipstick and Lipglasses and I think they are well worth the money.
I am very proud of Miley and her amazing work with charity. 
If you have a chance definitely check them both out. You won't be let down. 

Let me know if you have tried them out?? 
Love Emma 
Xox 






You May Also Like

0 comments