•What I got for Christmas 2018•

by - 8:29 pm

Let's start off by saying hope you all had a wonderful day, Hope you ate too much, drank too much and laughed a lot. I certainly did!! I had the best with all the family. 
This year like every other year, I have been extremely spoiled and I feel so lucky in what I received. I love reading and watching these types of posts so I thought I would share my own. 
I also love looking at my own past post to give myself some inspirations for the years to come!
Thank you to everyone who gave me gifts, especially to my wonderful parents!!

Let's get on with it, shall we?



From My Parents 
Spectrum Burn Book Make-brushes
Soap and Glory Sets

Lavender Wheat Bag
Glam Glow: Art of Glowing Skin
Rose Gold Chilly's Bottle
2019 Quote Desk Calendar
Avocado Peeler; Avocado
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Power
Mario Badescu Flower and Tonic Mask
Mario Badescu Facial Spray
Urban Decay All Night Bound set

Calvin Klein Jumper
Remington Hair Dryer
Thorntons Chocolate

Spice Rack 
Lush: Snow Fairy Set

Baileys, Baileys, Baileys Toffiee
 From my sister: Sarah 
Calligraphy Set
Calligraphy Book 

Kate Spade Notebook
K.Y Robinson: The Chaos of Longing 

Mario Badescu Facial Spray Set
Princess Pjs
 From Louise 
Tartan Pjs
Selfie Light
Bambi Blanket
Zoella Candle
Body Cream 


'E' tray
 From my aunties and uncle
Glam Glow Sets
Bracelet
From my Gran and Auntie Linda  
Make-up Bag
Two books: Wonder and The Vanishing of Audrey White
Match Makers
 From school teachers, college friends 
Lindor Chocolate
Candle
Malteasers
Hot Chocolate Maker
Lush Products 

Like I said, I am sooo grateful and feel so lucky. Our family dinner was the best and it was amazing that my gran was in great spirits!! 
Hope you had an amazing Christmas and Boxing day!!! 
Love Emma xox

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. The pumpkin spiced baileys is SO good! I'm so gutted its limited edition though, SO sad. The Glamglow set looks incredible though, so so nice!

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete