•Christmas Room Tour 2018•

by - 1:00 pm

It's that time of year again, who's excited??? ME!!! I have been looking forward to writing this post and show you my Christmassy room. 
 First of all, sorry for the lack of posts, college work has just been piling up and my blog has been on the back burner. However, I am all caught up, so I thought with the small gap with no assessments to write, I would get back into it. What a better way to start, than with a Christmas room tour, I have actually been asked by a few friends when I was going to post this, so this is for you ;)

I don't want to bore you with all the writing so enjoy all the pretty pictures.  A lot of the items I have reused from the last few years, just re-worked them around my room. It was harder than it looks to decorate with the same items, but I love the finished look. 
Enjoy all the festivities!!!

My last 3 Christmas Room Tour :

 Christmas 2015                                    Christmas 2016                                       Christmas 2017

Enjoy all the festivities!!!
The most important part of my room is my dresser, it is the part I see the most, and the place where I can be the most creative. The only thing different is the extending animal collection, the polar bears are from Matalan and the penguins and squirrels are both from Tesco, they have some very cute decorations at the moment.
Now that I took my polaroids down that wall looks so simple and fresh so I can play with it more. I always have to have my countdown, which so far I have changed every day.
My tree hasn't changed, however, I love it and I think it works perfectly. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!! 













The rest of my room has little bits and bobs dotted around. I love added tinsel to everything and it just automatically makes the room christmassy.  I am obsessed with my The Grinch duvet cover, and I  now have The Grinch pjs, so I now blend into my covers. My newest addition is some Reindeers duvet covers from Primark, which are so cute.
I rejigged my wall prints and left the A5 prints up,  so it meant that I could hang up my 'Merry and Bright' sign up. which adds a simple touch.







I absolutely adore my bedroom and take great joy in changing it for each season, Christmas being my favourite. My family put our full house decorations up yesterday so things are just getting beyond Christmassy and I am getting beyond excited. 
Hope you are having a great Sunday, all I am looking forward to is the I'm a Celebrity final. 
Emma 
xox

You May Also Like

0 comments