•*Perfect Autumn/Winter Pamper night*•

by - 1:00 pm

I am a complete lover of Autumn/Winter, it is my favourite time of the year. Other than the obvious Christmas, I love it for the weather. I love coming in from the cold weather and getting all cosy, one thing that helps me with that is a good old fashion pamper night. 
I actually don't need an excuse to stay in the bathroom for hours, but a pamper evening is definitely up there.




First, things first on a pamper night is a warm bubble bath, this is on your number one to do list. With the weather so cold having a warm bath really helps get you toasty. I have been loving Zoella Merry and Bright Bubble Bath recently, it gives the best bubbles and smells so fresh. 

Candles are a must, really sets the scene and gives a great scent to the bathroom. I obviously had to go for one of my Bath and Body Works pumpkin candles. However, if I am honest I didn't leave the candle there, I moved it onto off my toilet as I didn't trust myself to not knock it over lol



Watching your fav tv show gives you an even better excuse to lay in the bath for a long time. How many eps can you fit in before I get yelled at for hogging the bath is a little game I like to play. I have been watching Riverdale but I also binged the hell of Stranger things.
Even better, stick on a facemask and just relax. I love this Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Peel Off mask from boots, it makes my face feel nice and refreshed.
I also love cleansing my face, I'll do this both in the bath and when I am out, I am obsessed with Soap and Glory's Peaches and Clean.
Something simple like washing my hair is perfect for me on a Pamper evening, I find it such an effort to wash my hair, dry shampoo all the way, however, washing my hair and then drying it can make me feel so restored and ready for my bed. Ever since I used it in America, I have been loving John Frieda's,  Sheer Blonde.




Cleaning yourself has to happen, get some of your favourite bath products and indulge. Snow Fairy at this time of year gives me so many feels, it creates insane bubbles but also makes you smell so sweet and Wintery.
I always exfoliate on my pamper nights, it is something that I just forget to do on a daily basis, however, on a special night I love it. I have a few things that I love, Zoella 'Scrubbing me Softly is' one of my fav products she has come out with. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth, it does remind me a lot of Summer so I tend not to use it that often. If I  want something fresh smelling then I go with my Pink body scrub, it is less oily than the Zoella scrub but it still makes my skin feel so soft and clean. I have recently been reaching for this *Joan Collins Dry Oil Body Polish*. This literally smells like a Spa. It is quite floral, and actually reminds me a lot of the Disneyland Hotel in Paris, very posh and feels like a luxury. It is very light on my skin and like the others makes me feel so clean. 

Last but not least moisturising, I actually have many body lotions but my all times favourite is the Soap and Glory Righteous Butter. I love moisturising my whole body and then putting on thick cosy PJs and thick socks. I am then 100%  ready for bed.
Let me know what you do a Pamper night?
Love Emma
xox


*Although I was sent this product,  all options are honest and my own*

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. This is such a fantastic pamper list. I would love to have a bath night like this but our plumbing is dreadful, it takes HOURS to fill a bath so we always shower I'm saving up for a plumber but I've bookmarked this post for when everything's sorted! X

    Lisa | www.lisasnotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl your PHOTOS! I'd love to take photos like this by my bath but honestly, the walls look gross haha. Some serious editing would have to be done. I haven't tried any of Zoella's products yet but I've heard great things. I love the smell of Snow Fairy too!

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing pamper list. This is so tempting. Too bad I don't have a bathtub! Riverdale is just the best! xx corinne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness how pleasing does this al sound - in desperate need of a good hot bath now and it’s Thuraday, so a catch up of Riverdale is needed!

    Jessica & James | www.foodandbaker.co.uk / www.foodandbakertravels.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos make me want to have a bath now. :) They're very nice and the products you listed look great. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good winter pamper night! great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so gonna have one of these next week once lots of work is out the way!

    Also I so want to try the zoella bath range :(

    sophieannetaylor.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really great pamper list and I love how many products you’ve included! Netflix is always a must for a pamper night x

    Kayleigh Zara 🌿www.kayleighzaraa.com


    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like the perfect eve!! I LOVE Riverdale!! xx

    www.juderivers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love watching telly in the bath, and always take my laptop in with me and end up in there for hours! You’ve featured some of favourite brands here, and some, like Zoella, that I’ve wanted to try for ages.. 🙊

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really liked this post Emma, I love nosing into other peoples lives and routines haha... I also love the photos you've taken, they look amazing. I rarely ever give myself time to have a long bath; I usually get a quick shower. So frustrating when all you want is a pamper night haha! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooohhh Emma your photos have left me feeling so cosy! A candle is also an essential for me and I've been loving cinnamon scents this year, there's nothing like a homely smell to warm you up on a cold winter's day! The tea tree peel off mask sounds fab as well, tea tree always works wonders for my skin! I really want to have a pamper night now, must make time for one this week!

    Abbey 🎄 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhhh, I wish i had a bath so much! It's my only conition about our new house next year, it MUST have a bath! That Joan Collins scrub looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love a good pamper evening and you have picked soo many great products. A candle and binge watching some Netflix is one of my favourites in the bath! Xx

    Kristy | www.thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Am I the only person who doesn't like getting a baht? I'm much more of a shower person! I do love a pamper evening though! I just wish I had more time for them

    Sian x
    www.theenglisheverygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just reading this post makes me feel all mellow and pampered! I haven't had a bath in ages, I tend to get bored but there are days when I love having one with a lush bath bomb, John Mayer and some candles! x

    G

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like an absolutely wonderful pamper night! Your photos are so stunning and theyre making me want to head straight home and jump in the bath haha! I've also only just started watching Riverdale which I'm so excited about! xx

    www.imjustagirl16.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nothing beats a good pamper night! I love your photos, super cosy haha x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love a cosy hot bubble bath with some of my fave bath, body and skincare products! I never leave my candles on the edge of the bath either, such risky business haha!

    Ellie x

    http://elliesbitsofbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete