•My Summer Highlights 2017•

by - 1:00 pm

As Summer has officially ended and we are now into Autumn,  I thought I would share my summer highlights before it gets too cold and cosy and Summer is a thing of the past. 
As you know I spent my summer in America in a Summer camp, it was the best thing I ever have done, however, I was lucky enough to travel before and after camp, as well as days off. 

I started my travels in New York, New York as to be my favourite place to visit, I don't know what it is but I just feel at ease. Here are some touristy moments I had on my trip!





During camp, we had days off, one of my favourites places that I visited whilst in Michigan was Mackinac Island! It was beautiful, the town reminded me of Disneyland! We rode around the island on tandems, ate ice-cream and just had just a chill day!!!





Then, after camp finished Maddie and I headed to Chicago for a quick stop! We visited the Aquarium, ate more ice-cream and took many Ubers!!  



We then took a bus down to Indiana to meet up with Ashton and Emma, Ashton's hometown. We had a quick tour around her sorority, got tattoos and then it was time to head to somewhere new! 



Nashville was next!!




Last but least, Atlanta and Florida! I stayed with Sarah and her family, it was so nice to relax. We went to the beach, chilled by the pool, shopped and shopped ;)




 I had the best summer and shared it with the best people!! I am so grateful for this opportunity and so happy that I knock off a few more states on my bucket list!   
Now it is all steam ahead for Autumn/Winter ;)

Let me know what states you have visited?

Love Emma 
xox

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. You sound like you had an amazing summer! Your photos are stunning & I love your tattoo! It's super cute (: let's hope Autumn is just as exciting for you <3

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Emma, it sounds like you had an absolutely amazing summer! It's so cool that you got to visit so many amazing places in America xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that sounds absolutely incredible, I'd love to travel across America to so many states so I'm very jealous of your trip. It sounds and looks like you had a fabulous time and I'm so glad you had amazing time working in a Summer camp.

    Kristy | www.thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your summer! My dream is to travel America and your making me want to go even more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photography! Sounds like you had a fab summer and it's made me reminisce of my time in America too! xx

    G

    www.teawithgi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an incredible summer!! New York is the best place on earth I think. It’s amazing. It’s incredible you’ve visited so many states! Xxxxxxx

    lucylovesbeautyxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an amazing summer - Ive been looking into doing something along the lines of CampAmerica and it looks so good, a few people I know did it this summer and they said it was so rewarding too!

    Sarah | http://www.sazsinclair.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I loved seeing all your travel photos! They're always my favourite kind of posts to see! I'm so jealous you spent your Summer in a Summer camp in America, that's literally what I've always wanted to do! Sounds like you had a blast xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Emma this looks amazing! I am so pleased you love this summer. It looks incredible.
    Em
    Emmajaderamselll.wordpress.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh Emma it looks like you had such a wonderful summer! I absolutely love posts like this - its so nice to see the highlights of someone's summer, you must be so excited to see what Autumn holds! Also you're giving me the itch to get a new tattoo with your pic, your feather looks so lovely!
    Kate x
    http://www.findingkate.co

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you had the most amazing Summer! I love that photo of you with the wings! It is gorgeous!

    Steph xx
    www.stephsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've truly loved looking at all of these photos, Emma! You look like you are having the time of your life this summer, and it's so great to see! Florida looks so idyllic, and the fact that you got to relive a gossip girl moment on those steps is just too cool, I'm so jealous! can't wait to see what you get up to next summer now!

    Abbey 😘 http://www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you got to travel around a bit too! It's great that you were able to stay with friends on the way too to save a few pennies! Sounds like you ate a lot of ice cream too haha! Love that you got to sit on the Met steps too!

    Sian x
    www.theenglisheverygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah im so jealous it looks like you had an absolute wicked time!!!
    elle x
    www.abloggersbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete