•Life Update, Blog Break and 2017 Favourites (so far)•

by - 4:00 pm

Hey, guys, you may have noticed my posts been few and far between and I want to apologise for that.  If you don't know I am going to Michigan this summer to work in a summer camp through Americamp, and I have made that my number one priority. Like I said in my last post I have reached for my laptop to double check details and to sort everything out.  I have had just no time for blogging, sorry *sad face*. 

In terms of blogging when I am over there, I am just not sure how much time I am gonna have, and with my luggage weight limits, I have decided not to bring my laptop.
 I will try to keep you updated through my Instagram and Snapchat as well as Twitter so make sure you are following me ;)

Scarily it is now under two weeks until I leave for this adventure and things are getting real, my bags are (kinda) packed and I have only have three days left at my job. 
Instead of stressing over a full post I thought I would share a few pics that I took a while back,  of what I was loving throughout the first few months of 2017 and add them to this post. Enjoy :)




Thank you to anyone has commented and read my blog over the last few years, it is much appreciated! See you in August! 
Love Emma 
xox

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. That sounds like such an amazing experience. I hope you have a fabulous time and look forward to hearing all about your adventure when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have such an amazing time I'm sure and you'll have plenty to blog about when you get back!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have an amazing time 😊 See you in August.

    Steph xx

    Steph’s World | Lifestyle Blog | www.stephsworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a fab experience! Have fun x
    --
    www.missbeautyemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodluck for your adventure! It sounds absolutely amazing so I'm sure you'll have a brilliant time! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww amazing good luck!! Great post and brilliant photos! xxxxxx

    lucylovesbeautyxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness 2 weeks away! I bet you're so excited :) hope you've nearly got everything sorted now, can't wait to see all your Instagram pics!

    Love Izzy | http://www.adoseofchatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you on your US adventure! I'll definitely be keeping a lookout for all of your tweets!

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. It'll be such an amazing experience enjoy every bit of it!

    Tania
    www.taniaalexandraribeiro.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy yourself, can't wait to see your instagram posts xxx

    ReplyDelete