•EXCITING NEWS : AMERICAMP UPDATE•

by - 1:00 pm

Hey, guys, I am so sorry there has been no post this weekend, I had planned on posting but there was just too much excitement and a lot to be done,  I just never had the time to upload. 
However I have some exciting news, if you have read my blog before or follow me on social media, you would know I have applied  to Americamp, to work in a summer camp next year, I went down to Manchester and met up with the best group of people and we all went to the Manchester Camp Fair.

 It was kinda overwhelming but I am so happy that I got placed!!! I am going to be working at Camp Tanuga in Michigan for just over 3 months and I am so excited!! It is really happening and I am over the moon!  I have been researching and planning my travels and it's all becoming real!! 
I am going to do a full blog post nearer the time about my whole experience!

However, I leave in May and although this is super exciting,  I don’t have long to go, so  I have to SAVE SAVE SAVE!! With only 6 months to go and Christmas presents to buy I have to be really sensible with my money. With that I will  have to change my blog a little , there is no way I can post big hauls or reviews as I need to focus on America!! 
I already planned a few Christmas haul post so make sure to keep an eye out.  I have put a lot of effort into this blog so I 100% want to continue, so let me know what you would like to see?? 
Also if you have any questions about Americamp I will be more than happy to answer them!! 
I had the best weekends and like I said met some amazing people, I can’t wait for 2017!!

Hope you are all well, have a fab day!!

You May Also Like

25 comments

  1. This is so exciting! Mighigan is a cool place :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this will be an incredible experience! I can't wait to hear all about it!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is soooo exciting! I'm so happy for you and also pretty jealous! Eeeek! Rachel xx
    www.rachelxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you, Emma! Sounds like you'll have an amazing time next summer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wOw! This is amazing <3
    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg this seems like such a good opportunity! You'll have an amazing time! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. There are so many fun and exciting adventures ahead and I know you'll have an amazing time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to read all of your blog posts about it!!

    -Soph
    www.planetwhispers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's amazing! It sound so exciting. Hope you'll have an amazing time. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this literally sounds like a dream. Glad you got to experience this - you're so lucky! Xx

    Wunmi | wunms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this looks amazing! x
    www.izzieslife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg thats crazy! ahh congrats on getting the place! such a lovely and cute post! x

    possiblysami.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a fantastic opportunity, Emma! You're going to have so much fun! I'd love to see some blog posts about your time there, I'm so jealous! Good luck with your saving, I'm sure it'll all be worth it! Keep us updated with your preparations for the camp!

    Abbey 😇 www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, how exciting! So happy for you! And try to resist the temptation of online shopping (or shopping in general haha) Love, Larice
    https://hilarice.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That sounds absolutely incredible! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this sounds so exciting! I'd love to do something like this one day, congrats lovely!

    XO
    Ashley
    https://ashlexyz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is so exciting! I hope you have an amazing time and tell us all about it! X

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so exciting, I'm super happy for your new ventures!! Sounds super fun. Lovely post!!
    KeepingupwithMJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yayyy how exciting! Congratulations lovely and best of luck! I'll be keeping up to date on your posts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This sounds amazing and such a coincidence my best friend found out today that she got in in an American University today to do her MA! Hope you have a lovely time, and I'm super jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds like such an amazing experience! Have a great time hun, looking forward to hearing about it :)
    xxx
    https://kezlablogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh congrats that's awesome! Always wanted to do camp America/Americans but never got round to applying, you'll have the best time! I'm not creative in the slightest but maybe some creative or food/baking themed posts? Or review your empties, would you re-buy or not etc.

    Lots of love Izzy | www.ADoseOfChatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh babe, this sounds amazing and I really wish you all the luck in the world with it all. I'm sure you're going to have a fab time and I can't wait to read all about what adventures you get up to! 💜💫✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com || www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so exciting! I'm really jealous and I'm sure you'll have a fab time! If you need any tips about saving money or packing, I'm pretty good with advice :)

    Sian x
    http://theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aah what an exciting opportunity! You're going to have a brilliant time. If there's one thing I wished I had done when I was younger, it is this! And good luck with your saving! You should do a post on how you save, they are always useful for other people :)

    Lauren | Lauren the Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete