•HOW MUCH IS MY FACE WORTH?•

by - 1:00 pm

I am not sure exactly where I saw this post originally, but I thought it was just a great idea! 
This is based on a 'going out' make-up look, compared to an everyday look. I am not sure how I am looking forward to this as I have seen a lot of pricey faces but let's give a go!
*Some of these items I purchased in America so I have used a converter*

Face 

Primer: Hourglass Mineral Primer £35
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow for £31 
Concealer: Collection 2000 Concealer for £4.19
Contour/Highlight: Anatasia Beverley Hill Cream Contour Pallette for £39
Bronzer: Nars Laguna Bronzer for £28
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder for £5.99
Highlighter: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette for £59

Total: £201.18 

*shocked emoji!!!*



Eyes

Eyebrows: Naked Basic 2 Pallette for £23 
Mascara: Maybelline Falsies and Benefit Bad Gal Lash for £27
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay- Gwen Stefani Palette for £40 

Total:  £90





Lips/Setting Spray 

Kylie Jenner Lipkit for £25 
Urban Decay Setting Spray for £22

Total:  £47

DRUM ROLL.......

Grand Total: £338.18





WOW, it is A LOT more than I thought when starting this post! *Complete facepalm moment*
I am surprised at how much the 'face' section cost, I never realised how much I put on my actual face!
 What makes me feel better is that I obviously do not use this all at once and most of this last a long time. This is also what I use when I go out/ for a special occasion so I don't feel as bad!
Another big factor is the exchange rate, some of these items, like I said, where bought in America before the pound went down, so I would of got it cheaper. 

I am thinking about doing an everyday post like this. Let me know if you want to see this?
I recommend everyone to do this as it is quite fun :)
Love Emma 
xox   

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. I really love this idea for a blog post! It's so crazy to see how much money we spend on make up without even realising it! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, when I was totalling it up it was crazy!! Thanks Jade :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so inspired to write my own post like this now because reading yours had made me realise that my total is probably a bit more than I would first think. Loved this. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly go for it, it will surprise you ahah Thanks xox

      Delete
  3. definitely doing a post like this soon xx
    www.beccasloveforlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would highly recommend it!!! Let me know if you do!! xox

      Delete
  4. That is completely crazy I am honestly scared to add it all up!
    Great post so interesting!
    L x
    thequietresolution.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea for a post! Such an interesting to read xo

    thatgirlwiththatblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh! Thats so much!! I am scared to do mine haha! Great post lovely. X
    www.sopherina.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just goes to show how much we spend on makeup without even realising - could go on holiday for that ;) At least you're face looks pretty though hehe!

    http://psychologyfoodandfitness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete