•WHAT'S IN MY OVERNIGHT STAY BAG??•

by - 11:00 am

Hey everyone, I first of all want to apologies for the lack of posts over the last couple of weeks. 
I feel that January is just a dull month after Christmas and I have lacked motivation to post. 
I will say that I was lucky enough to get my hands on National Television Awards tickets at the end of January, taking my mum and myself to London, which I will have a haul coming very soon.

However, after staying over in London and Glasgow last week I thought I would share my overnight bag. 


I used this medium sized Victoria's Secret Pink make-up bag! It is not to big but not too small, it is the perfect size. 

I always have to carry my eye-mask when I know I will be sleeping, this is my Urban Outfitters eye-mask that I got for my Christmas.

Toothbrush and Toothpaste is a necessity. I am using Oral B Pro White and Clean  toothbrush and Crest HD whiting set toothpaste.  

Deodorant is again a necessity, always have to smell nice ;) 

I then carry both Elizabeth Arden's hand cream, keeps my hands and lips moisturised. 

And lastly, I recently purchased two mini Emma Hardie's Moringa Cleansing Balm from Feel Unique which has came in very handy. It is the perfect size to fit in any make-up bag.  
I didn't realise how small it was going to be but after using it over three night I have plenty left. 


Like I said I will try and put more effort into my blog and start this year with a bang.
Have a good day!!! 
Love Emma 
xox




You May Also Like

0 comments