•TOP 7 FOR LIPS 2016•

by - 11:00 am

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been as active as I was last year, I have lack motivation and I have had a writers block. January and February are quite boring months so I wasn't sure what to write. But after having a look through my blog, one of my favourite posts from last year was 'Top Five For Lips'.
Reading through I have realised my lip collection has expanding majorly and I have a whole new set of lips products that I have loved. 
This time however, I have an awkward number in 7! I can't decide between these so I am including them all. Little fact about me, my favourite number is 7 so it kinda makes me happy.  Enjoy.


Number one has to be Kylie Jenner's lip kit in the Shade Koko K.
It was top of my list when this new shade came out to purchase  and I am so happy with it. The colour itself has to be one  my favourite lip shades. I think it works very well with my skin tone. 
I love how it applies to lips and also how long it lasts! Props to Kylie on her new products!!

YSL Glossy Lip Stain No.17  After being totally obsessed with the YSL packaging and wanting to get my hands on their products, I was super exited to find this. This colour is a pretty baby pink and with my obsessed with pink lips (as you will see ) I am completely in love!
It is a bit brighter to be classed as a nude, but I find it very easy to wear on an everyday basis.
I will say after buying the KJ lip kit I have realised it doesn't stay on as long but still amazing!

Mac Frost in 'Angel' I actually picked this up in an make-up outlet in Florida back in July and have been in love ever since. I tend to stick to the pink nude lipstick and this ticks all the boxes. 
It works well my skin tone even though I have pale skin, and gives a gorgeous natural lip for an everyday make-up look. This is a perfect shade for me if I am going to work. 
It has to be one of my favourites Mac lipsticks!!

Mac Patent Polish Lip Pencil 'Make Me Proud'  Again a very natural pink nude shade. I actually seen this whilst in Paris back in October in Sephora but unfortunately it was sold out, so my sister Sarah found it in the UK and gave me it as a Christmas gift this year!! 
It is very similar to Angel but it is a lot more glossy and gives a great shine!! 
Similarly, it is perfect for an everyday look!

Mac Creme-sheen 'Naked Proof'  Just like Angel I picked up this up in the Outlet in Florida! This was part of a set which I believe was by Rebecca Moses a few years ago!
I wasn't sure if I was gonna love this product or not. It isn't majorly  out my comfort zone but I normally go with pinks, where as this is more off a coral shade. 
I normally pair this with the liner that came in the kit, Boldly Bare, Which I absolutely love. 

Bobbi Brown Art Stick 'Dusty Pink'  If you had read my last post you'll know that Bobbi Browns Pale Petal is my all time favourite shade!! But I wanted to find the matte shade rather than a Gloss and I did!! Like the last two I found this in the Outlet and it is ideal. 
It might be a shade darker but it is perfect. If I want a basic make-up look but not a nude lip this is what I reach for!! It stays on my lips for a long time and gives great colour!! 

And lastly, Dior Addict Lip Maximiser  Like I have mention before I have pretty small lips, but I have really done anything to them. Except now, I haven't really believed in Lip Plumper or anything like that! Why would anyone want to sting there lips?  But this has changed my mind. It has made a small difference in my lips. I know that gloss itself makes lips look better but I feel it does it job! It feels nice on my lips and gives me a bit more confidence. 

Let me know what your favourite Lip Products are? Also let me know what kind of posts you want me to post!! Would be much appreciated! 
Love Emma 
xox

You May Also Like

2 comments