•PARIS HOLIDAY SNAPS •

by - 11:00 am

Hello lovelies, I thought I would share a few pics from my Paris trip as a nice midweek post. If you don't know myself and my family went to Paris as it was my mums birthday. We stayed in Disneyland Paris but we took a day to Paris and did all the tourist sights. 

First stop the Arc de Triomphe.

We then walked to see the Eiffel Tower. 

The Champs Elysees was filled with Elle Poster from Paris Fashion Week!
My fav Eeyore in the Disney Dreams Parade.

I thought this was super cute of Eve and Wall-e in Discoveryland.



Sleeping Beauty's Castle looking stunning. 
 So this will be my last holiday/Paris post I swear. I had such a great time. 
If anyone has been before I would love to see your pics. 
Hope you are having a great week. 
Love Emma 
xox

You May Also Like

0 comments