•TANYA BURR COSMETICS•

by - 11:00 am

How proud of Tanya are you? Can't believe she has the third instalment of Tanya Burr Cosmetics out. Having loved both sets I decided it would be a must to buy her new products. I purchased them on FeelUnique the day they came out and they finally arrived yesterday. 
As you can see I picked up three things. 





Having loved the lip glosses Aurora and Afternoon Tea I thought I would order another. 
I have been loving red lips so I wanted to expand my 'Red' collection so I picked up this gorgeous red named 'Lets Travel the World'. 

The new is looks so much more classy and sophisticated, it is just beautiful. 
The other lip glosses had a taste of Strawberry whereas this has a more cherry/cake taste! Which is a complete bonus. I would highly recommend. 







I was also super happy to see that the line had expanded and added eyeshadows and a brow palette. With a hard decision I finally decided on these two eye shadow palettes. 
The first is the Galaxy Eye Palette. Which is described as a 'striking smokey palette'. 

Snowflake, Moonlight and Starry night have all got a shimmer to them
where as Stormy Sky  is a matte.
All four would make a perfect combo.

                                                                             

The second which definitely has to be my favourite is the Hollywood Eye palette. These shades are all beautiful and is described as the 'Glamour Palette'. Both Gold Coin and Bookworm are shimmer eyeshadow,
Nude Delight is a matte shade and Enchantment is more a glitter shadow.
All would be perfect for a night out.
I also love the packaging, it is super simple but very cute.






The whole collection is fab and if I could buy the whole range I would. It is so great seeing all these Youtubers do so well in the things they love. 
So congrats Tanya on your new collection. 
Hope you are having a good day!
Love Emma
xox

You May Also Like

0 comments