•SUMMER DRESSER TOUR•

by - 11:00 am


A few months ago I purchased a new dresser for my bedroom and over the last few months I have been buying items to make it 'look pretty'. I am very pleased and proud of how it looks so I thought I would share my summer dresser before the autumn comes.

Wall Decor, Left to Right
'Paris is always a good idea'- Bed Bath and Beyond
'DisneyLand clock and Minnie & Mickey Canvas' - Disneyland Paris
'Mirror'- Oliver Bonas 
                    

Left to Right
'Lots Of Love Sign' (As seen below)
'Artificial Flowers'- Tiger
My family of PINK dogs 
                    

As seen in my Francesca's Haul 
'Wired Copper E' - Oliver Bonas
'Cinderella Glass Slipper'- Disneyland Paris
Books:- 'Eat Pretty'
                                           'Demi Lovato-Staying Strong'
                                'Zoe Sugg-Girl Online'
                                   'Tanya Burr-Love Tanya'
      
Organiser- Cath Kidston
PINK Body Mists 
Blush- Marks and Spencers
Daisy- Marc Jacobs
Amarige- Givenchy
Chance Chanel- Chanel
Our Moment- One Direction

             

Fujifilm InstaStax Mini
Pink Tree Jewellery holder- Urban Outfitters
Butterfly Jewellery holder- Christmas gift
Eiffel Tower Ring holder (As seen below)
   A variety of Jewellery
14,000 things to be happy about


Eiffel Tower Ring Holder- Bed Bath and Beyond 

I didn't go into too much detail but any questions just ask. 
Like I said I love how it has looks and I am very proud, Shout out to my best friend Keira (www.keirabowman.co.uk) for helping me get it perfect. 
Lots of love
Love Emma 
xox

You May Also Like

0 comments