•TOP FIVE FOR LIPS•

by - 10:30 am

I was never a big lipstick fan, I was always a lipgloss kinda girl. I think it is due to the fact I have pretty small lips and since the whole 'Kylie Jenner Lip Craze' took of it became more difficult to feel comfortable with small lips. Yes I played into the media/society hands.
But I guess now I am not really bothered and I have to embrace my small lips.  *laughing emoji*. I have built up a collection of lipsticks/lipgloss so here is my Top Five.

From Top- Bottom: Miley Cyrus Viva Glam, Tanya Burr 'Aurora',
Topshop 'Chuck', Topshop 'Innocent', Bobbi Brown Pale Petal 
Viva Glam 
MAC Miley Cyrus Viva Glam. When Miley released her Viva glam line at Mac, I had to buy.I purchased both the lipstick and lipglass. I have to be in the right mood for the lipsick which is why the Lipglass is Number 1. It is a super fun colour yet it is not too bright. I do like natural shades but this is perfect to throw on, on a great day. It has a high shine and as it is quite sticky it stays on for a long time. I really need to pick up more Mac Lipglass.


Aurora 


Tanya Burr Aurora. The name in its self so so pretty. I purchased this when her line came out last year. It is a coral pink colour with sparkles. It is not to sticky on my lips but it last a long time. It gives a good shine, I wear it when I go out but I can also wear it everyday. It is super pretty colour, not to mention it smells yummy.   I am super proud of Tanya.



Topshop 'Chuck'. I mention this in my April Favourites. I really love this shade. It isn't particularly a shade I would always go for but I am branching out. I would say this is a perfect shade for going out at night, I think it is as close as I am going to get to wearing Red. I would highly recommend.


Topshop' Innocent   '. Is the newest shade I have bought. But it is becoming one of my favourites so I have to mention it. I think this shade is a perfect shade for the summer. It is a super cute pink, it is quite bright yet still a neutral colour.  I extremely love how creamy this is. I would definitely think that Topshop is make-up is somewhat underrated.


Bobbi Brown 'Pale Petal.' Last but certainly not least. This has to be my all time favourite lipstick. My sister bought it for me a few Christmases ago and as you can see I am using it to death. It is really easy incorporating it in any make-up look. It is however a perfect cute pink/nude for everyday. It is a very subtle colour which I love. I will 100% be repurchasing when it is done.







What are you favourites products for your lips? What are your favourite shades? 
Let me know?
Love Emma 
xox


You May Also Like

0 comments