•RACE FOR LIFE•

by - 10:30 am

Hey guys, This coming June will be my third time running the Race For Life. Sadly, this year will be the first year without my Grandma who past away at the start of the year. The Race for Life is very important to help find a cure.
I don't want to sit here and tell you to sponsor  but I do have a Just Giving page for me and the girls including Keira  (Bluefinblush) who are in our group. Anything would be appreciated. 

 https://www.justgiving.com/wendylanglands5/ 
You can also Text GRMA65 £2 to 70070 for a simple donation.

Whether it is donating to my page or donating to Cancer Research, anything can help. All money goes to the same place.
If you are free on any date and would love to partcipate in the Race For Life then I would highly recommend it. 
  
http://raceforlife.cancerresearchuk.org/index.html  

I know  that this is a slightly different post but I want to help as much as  possible as it has affected me greatly. We can find a cure!! 


Hope everyone is having a fab week. :) See you Sunday. 
Love Emma
xox

You May Also Like

0 comments