• THE MAKE-UP ADDICT TAG•

by - 10:30 am

So my friend Keira did this tag I while ago but I thought I would give it ago, this is the Make-Up Addict Tag... 
  1. Which product do you keep still buying more of despite having plenty in your collection? Nail polish, this isn't partially make-up but I have an obsession!! I have too many, some the same colour but different brands but I just can't help myself..... 
  2. What’s the one product you couldn’t live without?     Bronzer, no matter if I am wearing a full face of makeup or a minimal face I always feel that I need bronzer. I love how much it shapes your face and gives you a glow.
  3. Favourite make-up brand?  MAC, as I have became more obsessed about make-up I will fall on MAC, I think their brand is very high quality! My two favourites products would have to be Natural Skin finish powder and Blush Baby blush. Although I am loving Soap and Glory at the moment, their archery eyebrow pencil and eye shadow are my favourites! 
  4. How big is your make-up collection? I would say I would have quite a small makeup collection compared to others, It is however growing.. 
  5. And how do you like to store it? I have  a makeup table in my room which has one full drawer plus I purchased a clear holder of Amazon which I store my every day/popular makeup..
  6. How many items of make-up have you got in your handbag at the moment? Since I have been working  I don't carry a lot of makeup but my average makeup bag consists of a Mini sample of Clique Redness Solutions Makeup, Benefit bad girl lash mini, 3 collection 2000 concealer haha, Rimmel Powder, and MUA bronzer. 
  7. If you could raid another blogger’s stash, who would it be? I would have to say Zoe for one reason, her Zoeva brush collection. The rose gold brushes are beautiful and Zoe seems to have quite a lot...  
    Photo from Zoella.co.uk 
  8. How long does your usual make-up routine take and how many products do you use? Depending on the day and where I am going it can take me 15 mins- an hour and a half! Normally if i am going out then I like to take my time and pretend I'm some sort of youtubers ahahah
  9.  Have you ever bought make-up knowing you wouldn’t use it?
    At the moment I'm in between whether I can pull of Miley Cyrus Viva Glam Lipstick, it's quite bright and I'm not sure if I will suit it but I can give it a go..
  10. Tag a few other make-up addicts to do the tag!
    Who ever reads this!! 
                                         LOVE EMMA XOX

You May Also Like

0 comments