•MAKE UP OF THE NIGHT:- XMAS NIGHT OUT•

by - 11:10 am

Hey guys, last night was my works Christmas party so I thought I would share what I 'wore' on my face.


Face

Nars Sheers Glow
All time favourite foundation, sets perfectly and great coverage.

Nars Laguna Brozer and Nars Orgasm Blush
I purchased this duo in Sephora and love it. 

Hourglass Ambient Light Palette 
These beautiful shade give a stunning highlight. 


Eyes

Benefit Bad gal Lash
This has to be my favourite mascara, it makes my eyelashes look super long.
I also find the applicator works perfectly on my eyes. 

Naked 2 Basic Palette 'Cover' 
I used this to fill in my brows.

Mac Cinderella Studio Eye Gloss 'Lightly Tauped'
I used this as a base, it was great to hold the shadow as well as giving my eyes an extra sparkle. 

Mac RiRi Palette 
I used the 2nd from the top on my lids  first then applied 2nd from the bottom in my crease to add depth. I then used the 1st shade as a highlight in the corner of my eyes as well as under my brows. 
It create the perfect glam eye. 

Lips

YSL Glossy stain '17, Babydoll'
A simple pink to work with my big eyes.

Extras

I then used Tanya Burr's Date Night Eyelashes, and sprayed my face with Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray and I was good to go.

Sorry about the pout, these were the best pics ;)

Hope you are having a great day!
25 days until Christmas! 
Love Emma 
xox

You May Also Like

0 comments